1st Half: What Went Wrong | The Boneyard

1st Half: What Went Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Crazy. After a month of prepping for the game, best plans went awry.

90 minutes prior to kickoff the plan was simple. Beer was on ice, mugs were in the freezer chiller. All I needed was a simple run to Publix for chicken wings and a stop by for a pick up pizza order.

Simple, right? Not so fast my friend.

As I left the driveway it started to sprinkle. No biggie. These things happen. While at Publix a monsoon arrived. Had to sprint to the Yukon during a sideways rain in flip flops while hand carrying wings. Success, but I was wet. Made it to the pizza joint, picked up neighbor for my son's sleepover. Success as well.

Rain, thunder and lightning continued. Lost power twice. Fortunately game was DVR'ed so I was able to catch up.

While UConn was driving for first half TD, I got the call from my son's soccer coach explaining fall soccer schedule. To make matter worse, we are former co-workers and he wanted five years of catch-up on our lives.

So, it's halftime and UConn is down 21. I think the worst is over. I expect a fight and UConn to compete.

Reaction Score
Picked up dinner from Public... steak and ribs... out here for the weekend. Boys got friends here too...(and no homework for them).
Is Feagles the son of the ex NFL kicker?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Picked up dinner from Public... steak and ribs... out here for the weekend. Boys got friends here too...(and no homework for them).
Is Feagles the son of the ex NFL kicker?

Yes, he is of relations of NFL Feagles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc