1st half observations | The Boneyard

1st half observations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Revenge is on the mind and we came to play. Great defensive focus and on offense we are attacking, no wasted motion. Nolan and Brimah are playing well but I still don't get why we don't see more Facey, every time he's on the floor he's incredibly active and he's our best rebounder. Shabazz is on another level from everyone else, People are missing the boat on his nba outlook, he's not a solid backup he's a starting point guard and I think he'll be a damn good one. Has Boatright ever missed at the end of the half?

Reaction Score
Revenge is on the mind and we came to play. Great defensive focus and on offense we are attacking, no wasted motion. Nolan and Brimah are playing well but I still don't get why we don't see more Facey, every time he's on the floor he's incredibly active and he's our best rebounder. Shabazz is on another level from everyone else, People are missing the boat on his nba outlook, he's not a solid backup he's a starting point guard and I think he'll be a damn good one. Has Boatright ever missed at the end of the half?
We came to play says it all! Pumped!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
That was the best half of basketball our guys have played this year. Naturally, I'm very nervous. Not sure they can maintain that level for another half. 29 point half time lead. I really want to see at least a 10 point increase in the 2nd half.

The whole team is playing great. Except TO. He didn't play much but managed to suck when he did play. I'd like to see Facey more too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom