196 Hours till they open the gates! | The Boneyard

196 Hours till they open the gates!

Reaction Score
Next tailgate starts in 196 hours. Are you ready?

I really look forward to watching this team grow up....this is the part of sports I enjoy the most, the growth.

Watching a team get better and more excited about the way they are playing is what I really enjoy as sometimes they end up being better than they thought they would be because they are playing as a team.

Excitement before the first game grows to the point where I can't sit still anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I just wish I could enjoy the tailgate but a 7 pm kick off on a Thursday for a Fairfield County fan just kills my buzz...year after year.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
You keep trying to creep into the chair backs and now Blue Lot?

Never blue lot. I’m usually in gray lot when tailgating with other. I personally Park outside of the abandoned exotic super pet and hoof it to the stadium

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I just wish I could enjoy the tailgate but a 7 pm kick off on a Thursday for a Fairfield County fan just kills my buzz...year after year.

How does this sneak up on Fairfieldians, "year after year?" UConn has opened the season at home on a Thursday or Friday for the last seven years running. Not to mention that eight years ago, they would have opened on Thursday vs. Fordham had the National Guard not been using the parking lot for a staging area in the wake of Hurricane Irene.

Reaction Score

Same here, but business travel is interfering for this game.

Husky25

Reaction Score
Gourmet Grilled Cheese? Sign me up, baby!!!!

Reaction Score
How does this sneak up on Fairfieldians, "year after year?" UConn has opened the season at home on a Thursday or Friday for the last seven years running. Not to mention that eight years ago, they would have opened on Thursday vs. Fordham had the National Guard not been using the parking lot for a staging area in the wake of Hurricane Irene.
Doesn’t “sneak up on me” I just mean it’s lame as hell. Give me all Saturday/Friday games.

Reaction Score
Not everyone can show the same bravery and courage as you to get to this game.
You will be pleased to note that I took a risk on the URI game as well. But most of all I am happy for you that risking $100 on a game that you are not at all sure you can get to is viewed as a trivial and de-minimus expense. It must be nice.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
You will be pleased to note that I took a risk on the URI game as well. But most of all I am happy for you that risking $100 on a game that you are not at all sure you can get to is viewed as a trivial and de-minimus expense. It must be nice.
I spent $105 for the whole season.

Reaction Score
If you get there in 222 hours the gates will be closed and the game will be over. OP should double check his math before someone is victimized by this misleading info.

Husky25

Reaction Score
If you get there in 222 hours the gates will be closed and the game will be over. OP should double check his math before someone is victimized by this misleading info.
You do understand that this thread dropped at 8:05 this morning. Do the math.

Reaction Score
Next tailgate starts in 196 hours. Are you ready?

I really look forward to watching this team grow up....this is the part of sports I enjoy the most, the growth.

Watching a team get better and more excited about the way they are playing is what I really enjoy as sometimes they end up being better than they thought they would be because they are playing as a team.

Excitement before the first game grows to the point where I can't sit still anymore.
Time updated at 10:00AM wednesday.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom