12/10 Mohegan Sun tickets | The Boneyard

12/10 Mohegan Sun tickets

Reaction Score
Received an email with a link saying tickets were ready to download. Clicked the link, clicked on manage tickets, no tickets. Anybody else having issues? Don't remember having a problem last year.

Reaction Score
If you go into your account it says these tickets are not available for download until 48 hours before the event

Reaction Score
If you go into your account it says these tickets are not available for download until 48 hours before the event
I've seen that for at least a few days. Why does it have to be hard? Because ticketmaster is involved maybe?

Reaction Score
I just downloaded my tickets for Dec 10 to my wallet
i had no problem
try again maybe they needed time to get them ready before uconn sent out email
they are right behind my ball state tickets in my wallet

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I did not have a problem. Clicked on link in email, sends you to Mohegan Sun/Ticketmaster, log in on Ticketmaster account, they were there and then transferred to Apple Wallet.

Did this about two hours ago so maybe they weren`t quite ready when the email went out about four hours ago.

I went on the seating chart and there are not a lot of seats available. Not a surprise, given UConn plus five other quality teams involved.

Reaction Score
I did not have a problem. Clicked on link in email, sends you to Mohegan Sun/Ticketmaster, log in on Ticketmaster account, they were there and then transferred to Apple Wallet.

Did this about two hours ago so maybe they weren`t quite ready when the email went out about four hours ago.

I went on the seating chart and there are not a lot of seats available. Not a surprise, given UConn plus five other quality teams involved.
I downloaded the tickets but i have 8 people to transfer tickets to and the first one didn't go through. I don't understand why they make it so people need a ticketmaster account.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
I downloaded the tickets but i have 8 people to transfer tickets to and the first one didn't go through. I don't understand why they make it so people need a ticketmaster account.
That is a pain. Unfortunately I don`t think there was a paper ticket option for this one. Maybe the box office would print out tickets, might be worth a call. Long shot.

In a similar fashion, UConn regular season ticket transfers electronically require the "receiver" to have or set up a UConn account.

Reaction Score
Spent 2 hours on the phone with Uconn trying to get my tickets they finally recommended I call the Mohegan Sun ticket office and have
paper tickets held for me, I did this and will get my tickets at the window. Ticketmaster is a nightmare they kept saying I had no tickets in my account. Should not be this hard!!!

Reaction Score
I have paper tickets. I like the way they play at Mohegan. Watched Katie Lou string together 10 3’s without missing. Epic battles with USF. Every year come tournament time. Easy to park, great places to eat and if you feel lucky, who knows. Go Huskies!

Reactions: mmt
Reaction Score
I tried a few times to put them in my wallet, but it says I have to wait till less than 48 hours before game time. What a mess.

Reaction Score
I tried a few times to put them in my wallet, but it says I have to wait till less than 48 hours before game time. What a mess.
Per a phone call to the Mohegan box office they're aware of ticket issues. Go a little early and they'll help you. As I said on an earlier post I emailed them and the tickets got loaded.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom