11/13 Media Availability | The Boneyard

11/13 Media Availability

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

I'm not Geno, and I'm NOT trying to second guess him,......................but.......If Caroline is gimpy/questionable to the point where she is a "game time decision" tomorrow, that suggests she's not close to 100%. We need her going forward. I don't want to rush her back too soon, and she reinjures it. Hey, err on the side of caution here.

I'd hold her out until a week from today when we take on the Wolfpack of North Carolina St. They don't need her tomorrow against Texas if Azzi, Aaliyah and Lou show up and play BIG. I'm betting they will. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Geno pretty much at his best above. Closing piece about Nika wonderful. Worth 20 minutes for many of us I think.
Agreed re Geno, Wilderness. I'll add that it's well worth the listen to the other interviews as reminders that the Huskies' elder citizens, Dorka and Lou, will be providing calm, mature leadership this winter. I look forward very much to seeing both of them play, but I already rue the day when they'll leave the program, hopefully as national champs!

Reaction Score
Always enjoyable to get Dorka's and Lou's insights, especially about the
team's preparation and focus. Every media Availability event gives me
a better appreciation of UCONN and the whole of WBB dynamics... It adds
a personal/player insight that surprises and inspires me...... Thank you for
all the media Availability posts!!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
NICE PASS, Caroline! If you're ready.... let it fly! (and defend, pass, rebound, and maybe
a back door or two!!) Go Huskies!
Rub some "BenGay" on your neck and lace 'em up. :cool: Then go out there and handle your business. ;)

1668447084916.png

Reaction Score
I'm not Geno, and I'm NOT trying to second guess him,......................but.......If Caroline is gimpy/questionable to the point where she is a "game time decision" tomorrow, that suggests she's not close to 100%. We need her going forward. I don't want to rush her back too soon, and she reinjures it. Hey, err on the side of caution here.

I'd hold her out until a week from today when we take on the Wolfpack of North Carolina St. They don't need her tomorrow against Texas if Azzi, Aaliyah and Lou show up and play BIG. I'm betting they will. ;)
Well said. If Caroline is not 100%, just let her chill for another game or two. We need her and would love to see her back out there but only when she is at 100%. No point in rushing back to only suffer (heaven forbid) a set back to where she is only able to play a handful of games this season. No rush.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom