1000 for Momma E | The Boneyard

1000 for Momma E

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Gosh do I love Mama E's attitude. She gets it. Grateful to be at UConn and bought into everything.
Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 4.34.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-27 at 4.34.35 PM.png

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yeah Evina had her best game in a UConn uniform. Yeah, we UConn fans are over the moon that she plays for Geno. Yeah, in more than one game she's gotten my best player award. Yeah, her teammates think more than the world of her. I'm happy for all of that. But I'm really happy that E finally came to a team and a fanbase that appreciates the things she does. Finally E has come to a team where she can show what she can do on the big stage, the pressured microscope that is UConn. Finally E is on a team that can win a championship. Finally, and for the first time, E is on a team that plays an E8 game. Finally. She deserves it. Go Evina, you badass playa.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
If Westbrook can keep it up over the next three games, and UConn wins the championship, I think she should go ahead and turn pro.
With that balky knee of hers it just wouldn't make sense to play another year at UConn. Like Morgan Tuck, who knows how many more games she has left in that knee? With her projected as the #5 pick in the draft for your own sake (certainly not mine) please, take the money while you can still run.

Reaction Score
With that balky knee of hers it just wouldn't make sense to play another year at UConn. Like Morgan Tuck, who knows how many more games she has left in that knee? With her projected as the #5 pick in the draft for your own sake (certainly not mine) please, take the money while you can still run.

Don’t think her knee is as bad as tucks.. with that being said,,, I don’t want her to go but I think she shoud

Reaction Score
Both Christyn and Evina had their best games at UConn on the same game.
My assessment is Evina was not fully healed for much of this season and with another off season, will be at full speed every game. Extra days of rest before games seems to give her extra energy every time. Wonderful game today - suspect she made herself some money in terms of draft position, this year OR next.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think that I’ll just enjoy Evina’s play in the games we have left and let her post season decisions handle themselves.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If Westbrook can keep it up over the next three games, and UConn wins the championship, I think she should go ahead and turn pro.
In their most recent projected draft by the WNBA, ESPN has Evina going #5.
We were told in a conversation with a family member that she intended to play for 2 years at UCONN. Obviously things can change, but that is the last official word we got towards the beginning of the season... Whatever she decides, she has already earned heaps of love and admiration from UCONN fans all over the world...

Reaction Score
We were told in a conversation with a family member that she intended to play for 2 years at UCONN. Obviously things can change, but that is the last official word we got towards the beginning of the season... Whatever she decides, she has already earned heaps of love and admiration from UCONN fans all over the world...
was that before her waiver was denied last year? so would the 2 years have been last year and this year? I still think the improvements she has made this season, if she played another year she would be even better before heading to WNBA but her knees make the decision difficult.

Reaction Score
She just keeps getting better and better. She only had one WTH moment yesterday. I think the Iowa player confused her by actually playing defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom