100 Wins in a row....... | The Boneyard

100 Wins in a row.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Actually, Bonpland, since I have not watched that alleged game, according to the uncertainty principle, it did not actually happen, at least in my universe which is the only one I am concerned with. Or at least it hasn't happened yet. Think Schrodinger's cat

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Actually, Bonpland, since I have not watched that alleged game, according to the uncertainty principle, it did not actually happen, at least in my universe which is the only one I am concerned with. Or at least it hasn't happened yet. Think Schrodinger's cat

Just finished watching a series of shows on quantum mechanics. I couldn't possibly hope to understand the mathematics that predicts things like entanglement, the multiverse, 11 dimensions, Strings, etc., but it's unbelievably fascinating.
Although according to quantum mechanics wouldn't they have won 100 in some parallel universe?

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just finished watching a series of shows on quantum mechanics. I couldn't possibly hope to understand the mathematics that predicts things like entanglement, the multiverse, 11 dimensions, Strings, etc., but it's unbelievably fascinating.
Although according to quantum mechanics wouldn't they have won 100 in some parallel universe?
This one?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
If Feyneman couldn't understand it, neither can anyone else! He could, of course, use it. But he said, and I believe him; "Anyone who thinks they understand quantum mechanics doesn't understand quantum mechanics." Our greatly esteemed TonyC occasionally makes comments that partake of the nature of quantum physics. My favorite is, pertaining to the UT "six-pack" of less than fond memory; "If she starts them all, the rest will have to sit." Think about that statement long enough and deeply enough and your universe is sure to shift.

Reaction Score
Losing that one game to Stanford,has created to this day,many of us Uconn fans who journey into the woods with an axe and a can of gasoline destroying every tree and their roots that we can find.I think this is called sublimation.

Reaction Score
I believe it was established in another thread a few weeks ago that UConn's best "one loss" streak
is 114-1, which incorporated the 90 game win streak. We may reasonably (if somewhat smugly)
assume that if 114-1 is UConn's record, then it is also the record for WCBB.

So to break that record UConn will have to win the next 16 games which would take it through
the first two games of the AAC tournament. Of course that means having to beat South Carolina
and a regular season rematch with USF.

I'll leave it for someone else to do the research on the men's side to see if the UCLA "one loss"
streak that incorporates it's 88 game win streak is better than 114-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom