10 strengths - 2. Freshmen

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
From John A.

Freshmen

"DePaul coach Doug Bruno said UConn might have two "Hall of Famers" in its freshman class. He described Tuck as a cross between Nykesha Sales and Jamelle Elliott. As for Stewart, Auriemma said she looks a little like former NBA great George Gervin or perhaps Kevin Durant."

Who do you think Tuck reminds you of? Stewart?

How about Jefferson?

These three are all going to contribute bigtime this year.

Reaction Score
But if I were Mo Jefferson, I'd be fired up to become a Hall of Famer myself--or at least an AA.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Without playing the game of comparing this group to previous classes, one can only anticipate with glee, the extraordinary talent and experience of this group and especially in that their size allows Geno the opportunity to formulate a whole new approach to the game (compared to previous years) that I for one look forward to observing.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I think Breanna absolutely is analogous to Kevin Durant.

Mo Jeff reminds me of Allen Iverson.

Tuck gets compared more frequently to women players, interestingly enough. She is perhaps not the mold-breaker the other two are, though she might end up being more valuable, especially as a frosh. Swin Cash in Asjha Jones's body is probably an apt comparison, at least from what I saw from her as a high school player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom