10 reasons why it's great not being a Cuse fan | The Boneyard

10 reasons why it's great not being a Cuse fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
(have to limit it to 10 to save bandwidth)

1) early exits in the dance, 14 first weekend exits (we have 5) , an all-time worse 6-11 in the S16 (we're 9-4), all in the JB era
2) having to wear Orange
3) having to watch a zone defense like every minute of every game
4) despite impressive recruiting classes, have alum with very unimpressive pro careers
5) having to look up to the new kids on the block, that being UConn, with respect to post season accomplishments
6) having to watch UConn win the gold medal in the Olympics in women's basketball every 4 years
7) knowing UConn is really NYC's team
8) going to Greensboro NC for the conference tournament (an early exit there must really really $uck)
9) watching home games vs Colgate, Canisius and Cornell every year
10) did I mention early exits and wearing Orange?

Reaction Score
20120308-123818.jpg

Reaction Score

1) early exits in the dance, 14 first weekend exits (we have 5) , an all-time worse 6-11 in the S16 (we're 9-4), all in the JB era
2) having to wear Orange
4) despite impressive recruiting classes, have alum with very unimpressive pro careers
5) having to look up to the new kids on the block, that being UConn, with respect to post season accomplishments
6) having to watch UConn win the gold medal in the Olympics in women's basketball every 4 years
8) going to Greensboro NC for the conference tournament (an early exit there must really really $uck)

Great! Here's one more. Syracuse native, Brianna Stewart doesn't even like Cuse!

Reaction Score

2) having to wear Orange
#11) What happens to Cuse basketball after JB retires? HCKO will get those players.

I hear what you're saying about #4 but remember Rony Seikaly, Derrick Coleman, Carmelo Anthony, John Wallace, Dave Bing, Billy Owens, Louis Orr, to name a few. If you're only referring to Syracuse guards then #4 is definitely a reason.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
#11)

I hear what you're saying about #4 but remember Rony Seikaly, Derrick Coleman, Carmelo Anthony, John Wallace, Dave Bing, Billy Owens, Louis Orr, to name a few. If you're only referring to Syracuse guards then #4 is definitely a reason.

I guess I should have said "in the modern era" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom