#1 Geno fan at Swish Appeal | The Boneyard

#1 Geno fan at Swish Appeal

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Check out the video at bottom of Swish Appeal link to see the #1 Geno Fan reporting on the temple game.
She cant stop gushing over Geno :D:D:D:D:D
Coming up big off the bench
You have to be creative with these things. A couple more years of seasoning? Justine is not going to be around forever.

Reaction Score
She reported that at the press conference Geno said ( paraphrasing) “I guess this lovey dovey stuff works, because at halftime I was praising them in the locker room”.

I think this young reporter was excellent! Well prepared, very natural and charming.

She was pronouncing Tulsa, kind of how you would in Italian - maybe in honor of Geno. Justine herself still mispronounces Auriemma. ( its not Oriemma)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
She reported that at the press conference Geno said ( paraphrasing) “I guess this lovey dovey stuff works, because at halftime I was praising them in the locker room”.

I think this young reporter was excellent! Well prepared, very natural and charming.

She was pronouncing Tulsa, kind of how you would in Italian - maybe in honor of Geno. Justine herself still mispronounces Auriemma. ( its not Oriemma)

I do seem to recall that it is a part of the cycle of a UConn season that he spends the first half ripping and pounding the team and the second half trying to be more positive
since the time and benefit for listening to all the mistakes passed and he tries to build confidence towards the tournament.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom