OT: - #1 D or #1 O | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: #1 D or #1 O

Reaction Score
i agree i dont like the hawkins v AK matchup but hawkins is the starting C and guerrier (ex-cuse player) is the starting PF. he's a much better matchup for AK. hawkins can move to PF when dainja is on the floor but dainja only averages 10 mpg (even tho he played 18 tonight).
Maybe we unleash the double bigs if fouls aren’t an issue? Stewart very important tomorrow.

Reaction Score
Shared this yesterday and then everyone got all upset about bad mojo and my post got taken down. No confidence in our team apparently.

Let's get past today against SDSU, but looking ahead I'd rather face Illinois on Saturday. We have more trouble against defense minded teams.

UConn
#1 offensive efficiency in the country.
#8 defensive efficiency in the country

Illinois:
#5 offensive efficiency in the country.
#143 defensive efficiency in the country

Iowa State:
#48 offensive efficiency in the country.
#2 defensive efficiency in the country

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
I’m not sure where you’re reading “super team” in that statement. Did that ‘89 team win it all? No. No they didn’t. They had a collection of guys that were in the 6’6”-6’8” range that were athletic and could score. Without what one would call a true point guard. THAT is what I was saying.
Good for you. This Illinois is nothing like that team, but sure thing.

Reaction Score
I think they need to throw the ball more
After considerable reflection, I see you've come around to having a strong offense. That's the nature of today's game: throw the ball in football and let fly with 3 pt shots in hoops. OFFENSE.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom