“Yeehaw” | The Boneyard

“Yeehaw”

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I remember many, many moons ago that their was another player from Indiana who got the "YeeHaw" treatment. They called him the hick from French Lick. He didn't do too bad in college and the Pros. Hopefully Ash can kind of duplicate it for the Huskies.

Reaction Score
I remember many, many moons ago that their was another player from Indiana who got the "YeeHaw" treatment. They called him the hick from French Lick. He didn't do too bad in college and the Pros. Hopefully Ash can kind of duplicate it for the Huskies.
Once, a long ago, I went way out of my way on a business trip up in that general area to eat at his restaurant in French Lick. If I'm being totally honest, it wasn't anything special. But as a lifelong Celtics fan it was still a real thrill. Yeehaw!

On another trip I also went way out of my way to eat at Alice's Restaurant. It was Monday and when I got there, I found out that Alice's Restaurant was actually closed on Mondays. So, I guess you can't always get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant, after all. Bummer.

I also ate at Mike Ditka's restaurant in Chicago when I visited with an old girlfriend, who was from the Windy City. I bought a Ditka's Restaurant T-shirt while I was there. It shrank to about half the size after the first washing so I got to wear it exactly once. After that I used it for washing the car. Also, bummer.

Oh, well. At least, I can be thrilled that Ashlyn, oooops, sorry, Yeehaw, is a UConn Husky.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I love country as well. More the age related sounds than the newest. ( I am really old...grande ole opera style.). I want to say," I was a boy when Hank Williams was a rising star." But that would be a stretch. The country music connection may be another reason I am a huge ASH Shade supporter. Loved her game in HS, and she just needs to find her best self. You haven't seen it yet. She is already terrific but has a higher ceiling. Good for the. Lady Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom