‘KK’ Arnold impresses at Nike Nationals | The Boneyard

‘KK’ Arnold impresses at Nike Nationals

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
“I don’t want to say that we’ve seen a difference in her work ethic, but I think it’s even more because she knows now where she’ll be going and what that will be like,” her mom, Kim Arnold, told The Courant. “We’ve seen a growth and development over this past AAU season, over these last few months.”

"Arnold dreamed of playing for coach Geno Auriemma at UConn, which she’d repeatedly tell her family. They’d reply that Auriemma might not still be there by the time she was in college but she insisted it would happen. Kim remembers hearing her daughter scream in excitement when she got the official offer from UConn on a phone call during the 2021 AAU season. “She was like, ‘I told you my dream was gonna come true,’” Kim said. “And sure enough, it’s true. So it’s awesome.”

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
These Nike Nationals are allowing us to "peep" her hole card early. She's a certified, card carrying, member in good standing BALLER!!! She's balling out against THE BEST players in her age group. She's NOT a magician........if she didn't come up small against the best players in her age group, she won't disappear against the top programs once she gets to UConn. It's not in her DNA. Like Skylar Diggins-Smith, she plays with no fear. You'll know ahead of time exactly what you're going to get from her. Ice Brady has also shown she plays BIG against all comers. I like KK Arnold. :cool:

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Super excited for her to come to UCONN. The entire class seems to be a trio of exceptionally hardworking kids who are beyond thrilled to be at UCONN, and who are going to bust their butts to be as great as they can be. Go KK! Keep tearing it up!!

Reaction Score
Geez, chill. You’re talking to a bunch of folks 60+ years old. And, I’m sure white people don’t want to inadvertently offend anyone by misusing the name.
That's why I use the name " snow balls" from Hostess cupcakes.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
She'll be picking a new number at UConn. As far as I recall #1 no bueno with CD and Geno. Maybe she'll inherit Lou's #11.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom