‘He’s like a leopard’: Coaches rave about what Andre Jackson brings to UConn - The Athletic article | The Boneyard

‘He’s like a leopard’: Coaches rave about what Andre Jackson brings to UConn - The Athletic article

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I guess I missed that he was a point guard until he was a sophomore. That's awesome. Dropping dimes and dunking with authority, he can be the next Walter Berry.

Reaction Score
I guess I missed that he was a point guard until he was a sophomore. That's awesome. Dropping dimes and dunking with authority, he can be the next Walter Berry.

You should pick a better role model. Yes he was a great cbb player but didn’t he get into some trouble

Reaction Score
I have no idea. But I have found The Athletic to absolutely be worth the investment. It used to be just for professional sports, but the UConn articles have come a long way recently too.
I agree. The Athletic is a great publication unlike some of the bad take retreads out there with comical top 100 lists.

Reaction Score

Always enjoyed the MSG announcer who'd say "at forward for St. John's, Wal.........ter Berry."
Had that little hitch halfway through "Walter" that was so distinctive.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
From what I have, admitting only on video he is very different from Walter Berry.
Both are dunkers who can dribble and pass. About the same height. I haven't watched him at all. What's very different?

Reaction Score
Both are dunkers who can dribble and pass. About the same height. I haven't watched him at all. What's very different?
I believe that Berry was more of a power guy, thug type player. AJ is more athletic with point guard skills. I will go to UConngames.com and see if there are any games with Berry.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I believe that Berry was more of a power guy, thug type player. AJ is more athletic with point guard skills. I will go to UConngames.com and see if there are any games with Berry.
Berry was a thug off the court. On the court, I still have this play in my mind where he dribbles the length of the court, slows down, lets the ball come up and pushes a no-look pass to the cutter on the right. Berry had PG skills.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Berry was a thug off the court. On the court, I still have this play in my mind where he dribbles the length of the court, slows down, lets the ball come up and pushes a no-look pass to the cutter on the right. Berry had PG skills.

Truth.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Not surprising, but did you get a chance to read the article at all yet?
No accesso, senor.

But based on his signing tweet, the videos of his thunder jams AND he has a pomsky...I'm droolin' over here.

Reaction Score
Hes a pretty ridiculous athlete from the vids ive seen on him. If he has any legit basketball skills he won't be here long. Hes has elite athleticism. I dont think you'll find a guy more athletic in this class.

Reaction Score
Always enjoyed the MSG announcer who'd say "at forward for St. John's, Wal.........ter Berry."
Had that little hitch halfway through "Walter" that was so distinctive.
I would rather have Chris Mullins then Walter!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom