Brini (Newport)
Galusha (Mystic)
Mach (Danbury)
Minick (Mystic)
Turner(Ocean State)
West (Danbury)
Wolff (Mystic)

Reaction Score
A quick look at the Cape Cod Player Search function currently shows the following UConn players playing on the Cape for the 2024 summer season. Of course, this listing is subject to change both in additions and deletions as we get closer to the summer ball season.

Jude Abbadessa - Brewster
Ryan Daniels - Bourne
Gabe Van Emon - Chatham

Reaction Score
Futures League starts play this weekend.

In the Futures League, games start tonight. Norwich plays at New Britain tonight.

I did a player search for the upcoming Futures League 2024 season. Here is a list of UConn players (which includes incoming freshmen) currently slated to play summer ball in the Futures League. Obviously, this list is subject to change, there are sure to be both additions and delations to this list as the season progresses.

As I have mentioned in the past, my wife and I have season tickets to Norwich Sea Unicorns and their home games. So I always look forward to any UConn players who might end up playing in a particular game.

By the way, last season a bunch of New Britain games were on television, being carried by a sister station of channel 3 in Hartford. Hoping that will happen again this season. Last season Randy Brochu did the play by play of these games.

Futures League

Gionvanni Conte - Norwich
Connor Lane - Norwich
Brett Davino - New Britain
Gabriel Tirado - New Britain

Reaction Score
In the Futures League, games start tonight. Norwich plays at New Britain tonight.

I did a player search for the upcoming Futures League 2024 season. Here is a list of UConn players (which includes incoming freshmen) currently slated to play summer ball in the Futures League. Obviously, this list is subject to change, there are sure to be both additions and delations to this list as the season progresses.

As I have mentioned in the past, my wife and I have season tickets to Norwich Sea Unicorns and their home games. So I always look forward to any UConn players who might end up playing in a particular game.

By the way, last season a bunch of New Britain games were on television, being carried by a sister station of channel 3 in Hartford. Hoping that will happen again this season. Last season Randy Brochu did the play by play of these games.

Futures League

Gionvanni Conte - Norwich
Connor Lane - Norwich
Brett Davino - New Britain
Gabriel Tirado - New Britain

I was part of a group of interns who helped produce the tv broadcasts and run the social media accounts for New Britain in 2022. I haven’t heard anything yet about the games being televised this year, but I hope they will be because the Futures League is fun. And Randy Brochu is one of the best there is, working in the booth with him for a summer was a fantastic experience. He is a wealth of sports knowledge and calls a great game.

As a side note, really excited to see Gabriel Tirado with New Britain this year. My brother and I both played with/against him growing up in Little League, he was always one of the best hitters in town and it was clear from a young age that he was going to be able to play at a high level in college and beyond.

Reaction Score

Conte was redshirted this past season with UConn.

Norwich had a 3-1 victory today. Giovanni Conte pitched in the 9th inning, and retired the side in order picking up 1 strikeout, and got the save.

Reaction Score
Futures League game this afternoon, New Britain played at Norwich, an 11am start. Incoming UConn freshman Gabriel Tirado started at catcher for New Britain, which was a bit of a surprise to me as I didn't think incoming freshmen could play in these games until they finished high school, but I guess I was wrong about that. Guess they can play after they finish playing baseball in high school. Tirado had a double and a walk in his at bats today.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom