OT - What lives rent free in your head? | The Boneyard

OT - What lives rent free in your head?

Reaction Score
I’ll start - I cannot chop garlior onions) without thinking of the scene in Goodfellas of Pauli’s preparing the sauce for dinner in prison - I cannot not think of this scene whenever I chop either. Very good system.

Reaction Score
Hate to burst your bubble but that method does nothing different to the end result vs a normal thin slice with a chef's knife. But if you like it, have at it.

Mine? Pretty much my whole adult life, I transpose the two letters in the middle of my first name when I type. Ex: If my name was Keith, I type "Kieth" and have to edit it. This happens at least 50% of the time. And yes, I know I could set an autocorrect rule to take care of it.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
When a Grateful Dead fan comes up to me and says “dude Cornell 1977 was the best show ever.”

And then in my head the first thing that pops up is when Donna comes in a verse too early on St Stephen and completely ruins it. I can’t never unhear it.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Whether or not my wife is going to take the hint and get me a sous vide cooker for my b-day. She asked for gift suggestions…

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Whenever my wife or daughter puts a coat, I cannot ever stop myself from saying "it's the jaaccckett.....I took it off Rocko DeMaio,...guy had the toughest reputation in Essex county but he never came back after I got through with him"

It never goes over well but yet I persist.

Reaction Score
I had written a commercial and one of the actors was a 19 year old Michelle Phieffer. We talked on the set. She was very nice. I thought about asking her to dinner. But I was wasn't sure it was appropriate and I was a little scared. Didn't pull the trigger. Alas...

Reaction Score
6 inches of Kevin Ware's tibia sticking out of his leg

and

Spiders! I hate spiders! I hate spiders like Indy Jones hates snakes.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
George Fn Mason and their naive fans telling me this was going to be the new norm

Would love to meet up with those dudes again, I'm assuming reality has sunk in by now

Reaction Score
I had written a commercial and one of the actors was a 19 year old Michelle Phieffer. We talked on the set. She was very nice. I thought about asking her to dinner. But I was wasn't sure it was appropriate and I was a little scared. Didn't pull the trigger. Alas...

Ouch...

Reaction Score
Hate to burst your bubble but that method does nothing different to the end result vs a normal thin slice with a chef's knife. But if you like it, have at it.

Mine? Pretty much my whole adult life, I transpose the two letters in the middle of my first name when I type. Ex: If my name was Keith, I type "Kieth" and have to edit it. This happens at least 50% of the time. And yes, I know I could set an autocorrect rule to take care of it.
But what if your name isn't Keith?

Reaction Score
Well due to butterfly effect possibly Scarface wouldn’t have been the same if you married this young actress one day or something haha Jp.

Reaction Score
This'll tell ya how much I love my high-school hoops...

Aidan's senior year, 2022, NorCal title game at Campolindo. 3.2 seconds left. Modesto Christian leads 56-53. Campo calls time after a Modesto Christian turnover. They have the rock on their own end. Pass goes to Aidan, he dribbles upcourt, moves left to avoid two Modesto Christian defenders, gets off a rainbow J from just inside halfcourt... Looks perfect... Gym goes silent as the ball floats toward the basket, high arch, coming down soft... Jussst a little bit to the right, hits rim, backboard, left rim.... and out.

Still makes me sigh.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You can't be this dumb.
If you transpose in Deep (like I just did) it ends up being the same thing!

Episode 1 Mind Blown GIF by The Office

Reaction Score
It’s all my head I think about it over and over again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom