OT: NCAA softball playoffs start today | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: NCAA softball playoffs start today

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Anyone heard any baseball scores today? :D
Switching gears are we? I see Kentucky got curb stomped by Western Michigan in the first game of their Regional. And Vandy got the same treatment from Coastal Carolina (although they aren't hosting). Just a few things to make my Friday even better.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
What? I saw the score as Western Michigan over Kentucky 12-4. Now it says Kentucky won 10-8. Can't believe nothin' no more.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Continuing with the baseball, I just saw where UConn beat a certain team from Durham, NC today.
Now back to the Bama vs that team from Durham elimination softball game.
That's all I got.

Reaction Score
I never expected UCLA to make it this far. Pretty impressive run but will it end against Oklahoma? We will see but Oklahoma is still that team!

That Florida/Texas matchup is what I am looking forward to watching. Like UCLA, Florida was not expected to make it this far. They just keep on moving. Well done, Gators and good luck out there.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
It's amazing to me how the NCAA can select 64 teams for the tournament, with teams possibly losing multiple times and end with the elimination games to reach the semifinals consisting of conference foes: UCLA vs Stanford and Alabama vs Florida.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
OT I doubt any of yall have been following the story of BIrmingham Southern's Baseball team,, but Birmingham Southern was a small liberal arts college that after 168 years of existence closed its doors for the last time May 31. The Baseball team was carrying the school and the community on its back for the past few weeks and made it to the D3 CWS. This evening, in an elimination game the Panthers blew a 10-5 lead and lost on a walk-off HR 11-10 in the bottom of the 9th this evening. One of the reasons I love college sports is the post-season, and all of the emotions involved. Scenes like this stir up allergies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom