2025 Recruiting: - Meleek Thomas wants to visit UConn | Page 6 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Meleek Thomas wants to visit UConn

caw

Reaction Score
I know it's both high school and highlights but it's impressive how he uses his slight frame in traffic to take a bump and still finish.

Reaction Score
Dude is a baller. Is he a program player that can share the ball and play both ways or is he just interested in stats? I think he's a program player.

Let's do this.

Looks to be the former. And we probably wouldn't be recruiting him this late in the game otherwise. AAU is awful offense, but he's still bought in totally on defense and making good reading on drive and kicks

Reaction Score
I watched the first half of New Heights game last night which is only my second time watching Thomas. The first time I was off the charts impressed and posted my thoughts here. After watching the first half last night, I was even more impressed that this was the type of kid that becomes All-everything. He drained 3 threes early and 2 were from deep, he took the ball to the hole 4-5 times in both transition and the half court and converted all but 1, missed a couple 3's then made another. His team was up by double digits with him, then tied without him, then up again with him. This morning he plays in a few minutes at 9:30. I check last night's box score and it lists him as 1-7 from 3? WTF!! I'm having trouble wrapping my head around reconciling the stats to what I know I saw.

Reaction Score
Went thru a bit of too much 1x1 in Q3 and ended 2-8 from 3 according to scorers, but I saw 2 threes and the halfcourt shot which I assume counted. Score on screen was backwards and repeatedly changed with nobody scoring because baskets were being recorded for the wrong team and then corrected. I really am doubting the integrity of stats. (Maxey?)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom