As his son prepares to live NBA dream, Bristol’s Bill Clingan taking it all in, one step at a time | The Boneyard

As his son prepares to live NBA dream, Bristol’s Bill Clingan taking it all in, one step at a time

Reaction Score
It's the offseason so always good to have an article to read everyday.

“As teams are meeting him, they know what the intel is on him. What kind of teammate he’s been, the kind of leader he was, the kind of empathy he has for teammates, that’s been known through his time at UConn. But you just talked to teams today and yesterday who started to get to spend time with him and I think anybody around him knew that was only going to enhance his stock with teams when they get to meet with him,” Wojnarowski said.

Alternate access:

As his son prepares to live NBA dream, Bristol’s Bill Clingan taking it all in, one step at a time

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
And he is still working. The people that work for the utility companies always seemed to be hard core, the guys you just don’t mess around with.

Growing up in CT my best friends Dad was a lineman. He was a huge man 6’5” had to be 300+ but he was big everywhere. Not sure who the power company in the 70’s and 80’s but they were a dedicated group.

I have no idea what he makes per year but I am fairly certain his son will make that per game eventually. I think it is admirable that he is keeping his word to his late wife.

He seems to have done a great job keeping that family together after the tragic loss of his wife and mother of his kids.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom