Zion Williamson 2018 | The Boneyard

Zion Williamson 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When he gets 111 points he will become someone.

Having said that pretty much a man among boys in this one. Although I the other school may want to remove their coach and bring someone in who knows a little bit about teaching some defense.:eek:

Reaction Score
For reference, the team they were playing is supposedly a really good team. #5 is Jalek Felton (Raymond Felton's nephew) who is committed to UNC. And #4, the guy guarding him for most of the game is Juwan Gary, a 5* sophomore who according to 247 has interest from UConn

Edit: UConn listed on 247 and Rivals but not others so who knows, but does have offers from UNLV, East Carolina, Clemson, and South Carolina

Last edited:
Reaction Score
For reference, the team they were playing is supposedly a really good team. #5 is Jalek Felton (Raymond Felton's nephew) who is committed to UNC. And #4, the guy guarding him for most of the game is Juwan Gary, a 5* sophomore who according to 247 has interest from UConn

Good info thanks. Shows the issues college coaches have when they get a kid. Sometimes they are coached well and others they throw them out there and let them live off all their talents. I mean that was awful defense at best, hardly any interest from anyone in white. Kids come to you after playing there and suddenly the expectations are play defense - why I didn't have to for 4 years and look how good I am?

Reaction Score
Good info thanks. Shows the issues college coaches have when they get a kid. Sometimes they are coached well and others they throw them out there and let them live off all their talents. I mean that was awful defense at best, hardly any interest from anyone in white. Kids come to you after playing there and suddenly the expectations are play defense - why I didn't have to for 4 years and look how good I am?
Came across this article from when that team played PSA a few weeks ago and their coach described their defense:

To run you have to get stops (and rebound the ball). In terms of defense Bethea’s crew is primarily an “in your face, man to man team”, shared the coach. They have zone in their arsenal, but use it sparingly.

Didn't see anything even close to that type of defense in that video. Granted that wouldn't be included in the video but those plays were really bad

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Well, I take about 3 seconds to imagine this kid on this year's Husky team, then snap out of it. On the surface, he looks like someone we have very little real chance to land, but is exactly the player that we have been missing for a very, very long time (maybe forever).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom