OT: - Zion Cruz to DePaul | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: Zion Cruz to DePaul

Reaction Score
wow. syracuse board is melting down about this. good for stubblefield if it's true!
No relation to the great Uri Cohen-Mintz, I presume. Perhaps someone who hasn't been banned can go visit syracusefan and invite them to come to MSG to cheer on the local Huskies.

Reaction Score
wow. syracuse board is melting down about this. good for stubblefield if it's true!
I mean if this is true, this is pretty close to all time low for Cuse. They got pretty melty about Hurley winning a couple of head-to-head recruiting battles... but DePaul?!

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
No relation to the great Uri Cohen-Mintz, I presume. Perhaps someone who hasn't been banned can go visit syracusefan and invite them to come to MSG to cheer on the local Huskies.
Has any UConn fan not been banned by the Cuse board - I'm a 2 timer

two 4*s already commiting to DePaul is great for Coach S and for the NBE

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m surprised, but good for them! One of the perks of being in the Big East conference is I actually am happy to see other teams in the conference with recruiting winds and positioning themselves to do better. In the American pie vacillated between “who cares?“ and “ I hope they rot in hell.”

Reaction Score
I’m surprised, but good for them! One of the perks of being in the Big East conference is I actually am happy to see other teams in the conference with recruiting winds and positioning themselves to do better. In the American pie vacillated between “who cares?“ and “ I hope they rot in hell.”
There's also at least a sliver of hope for the Big East cellar-dwellers. That is very different from the conference that need not be named.

Reaction Score
Chicago has its off-campus attractions, especially if you like the city life. In fact, Big East as a whole has some great locations.

Reaction Score
Chicago has its off-campus attractions, especially if you like the city life. In fact, Big East as a whole has some great locations.
the only BE schools that arent located in or just outside the biggest city in its state are UConn and xavier although cincy is itself a big city. love the urban feel.

Reaction Score
the only BE schools that arent located in or just outside the biggest city in its state are UConn and xavier although cincy is itself a big city. love the urban feel.
The metro populations of Cincinnati, Cleveland and Columbus are all about the same, although Cincinnati is a little larger than the other 2. So we can say Xavier is in the largest city without fudging too much. Columbus proper is actually the biggest city but I've been to Columbus and it doesn't feel like a big city. Felt like Hartford.

Reaction Score
Big East will probably have the 2nd most tournament bids from a conference and the league seems like it’s going to get even better in the coming years, I love it

Reaction Score
Tony Stubblefield knows how to get dudes. He did it at Oregon and will do it at Depaul. Those Nike ties are strongggg.

Reaction Score
Tony Stubblefield knows how to get dudes. He did it at Oregon and will do it at Depaul. Those Nike ties are strongggg.
He also has Bino Ranson. They’re a staff that’s built to succeed recruiting wise in this NIL era

Reaction Score
He also has Bino Ranson. They’re a staff that’s built to succeed recruiting wise in this NIL era
For those unfamiliar w/ Bino, he was Diamond Stones lead recruiter

Reaction Score
247 lists him as committed to depaul as well
Once's he's added to their team page, it'll mess w/ the team's mojo, especially their national rank:

1646757414948.png

Reaction Score
I think we can all agree that Chicago is home to some great basketball players. If DePaul can keep those guys from going elsewhere it will do wonders for their program. That will only help the Big East in the long run. I hope they succeed.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I think we can all agree that Chicago is home to some great basketball players. If DePaul can keep those guys from going elsewhere it will do wonders for their program. That will only help the Big East in the long run. I hope they succeed.
Definitely. DePaul being good increases the big East’s Midwest marketing. Imagine how much it could help Midwest recruiting if us coming to Chicago was a huge matchup every year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom