Zags Update: Tyus Battle | The Boneyard

Zags Update: Tyus Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice article just posted on Tyus Battle

http://zagsblog.com/articles/tyus-b...mp-florida-duke-uconn-among-those-in-pursuit/

Talks about how he draws comparisons to Kawhi Leonard. Nice chunk on UConn too:
“UConn was excellent,” Gary [Battle] said. “Kevin Ollie is big time. He got a chance to play with the freshman [Daniel] Hamilton and Sam Cassell Jr. and tour the campus. We asked a lot of questions about their conditioning program and their weighlifting program.

“It was a great visit. I’ve been there three times already. I’ve been to UConn three times. I went to a game, Tyus has been there twice.”

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Sounds promising

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
The dad loves and is always praising Ollie. We are in very good with him who seems to be running the recruitment.
I know it's early but any timetable on a decision? We seem to have him "locked down" early at this point....

Reaction Score
A college Kawhi Leonard? I'll take that everyday of the week.

Isn't that exactly what they just said about Cleanthony Early? Is he really Kawhi? Or is that just the in comparison now given the finals?

To me this kid is far more complete an offensive player now than Kawhi was anytime before Pop got ahold of him. And just not at that level defensively, not that that's an insult, we are talking about the guy that just had the job of slowing down LeBron.

Poor comparison or not he would be a HUGE get for the program.

Reaction Score
I know it's early but any timetable on a decision? We seem to have him "locked down" early at this point....

He'll only be a junior in HS next season so unless he somehow reclasses to 2015 I don't see it coming anytime soon. And I have heard no rumors of reclass so this topic may get about a years worth of discussion on here.

Reaction Score
Hand size?

Thank God someone asked it. If we are comparing to Leonard, we need hand size and stats from high altitude games. It'll come in handy if this mess of a conference keeps adding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom