Zags on Gaffney/Cockburn visits | The Boneyard

Zags on Gaffney/Cockburn visits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Seems like all the visits went well. When would be a realistic time frame to hopefully get a commitment or two?

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
There’s one in every crowd.. so funny

In reality I would guess the fall. Hurley likes kids to take their OV’s in fall semester and pushes for commitments then.

Reaction Score
We wait for word on how the visits went. But I was thinking, I don't think I've ever heard a recruit say "that visit sucked". At any school. They're getting wined and dined (even more at Louisville). Of course they're going to enjoy themselves.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
We wait for word on how the visits went. But I was thinking, I don't think I've ever heard a recruit say "that visit sucked". At any school. They're getting wined and dined (even more at Louisville). Of course they're going to enjoy themselves.
Are they on unofficials? My knowledge on what schools can and can't do on unofficial visits is lacking

Reaction Score
If DH could close 4* at Rhodey he’ll get the right players here. Maybe he’s also taking some time and selecting a bit. These guys seem to fit but who knows until everyone on staff and the recruit open their pie holes and get a feel for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom