YouTube Reaction Videos | The Boneyard

YouTube Reaction Videos

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So, are these all fake? I think some of them have to be fake, but maybe not most. These twins "went viral" with their reaction to Phil Collins' In the Air Tonight. I think because it seemed so genuine when the drums....finally...came thundering in 2/3 of the way into the song. I've watched a few other people doing this, and more from TwinsthenewTrend. These two are pretty funny, and even got a visit from Barak Obama when listening to Bob Dylan for the first time. I thought it was criminal that they didn't know Lenny Kravitz. This guy Jamel is pretty good. His viewing of Paradise by the Dashboard Lights is awesome.

The comment section on YouTube often asks them to do Zombie by the Cranberries. So far that song has brought out strong reactions from most others who do these reaction videos. Both because it's emotional as hell, and because the Irish keening singing style just takes that emotion to 11. Plus Dolores is just amazing. So whether these are all legitimate or not, I don't know. But I like the effort to understand each other better through music, and it seems President Obama agrees. As for Zombie, a friend of ours has a band that plays it, and does so very well due to their Irish female rhythm guitar player. Not sure how she even gets though it really.

So is anybody else enjoying these as a diversion during these Covid times?

Last edited:

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Never knew of this phenomenon until now. Will check it out.

Reaction Score
I posted this a while ago on another thread and I have a feeling this trend is spreading, and some may not be legit "reaction." I've seen these two guys do a few reviews. Apparently they didn't know Rush and their reaction to YYZ is good stuff. Of course the trio are pure genious. That's fire!

He nailed it at the 10 minute mark. "The drummer and the base."

That's Fire!

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I've pretty much limited myself to reaction vids to "Comfortably Numb".

Last edited:

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I've pretty much limited myself to reaction vids to "Comfortably Numb".

The songs are critical of course. Bohemian Rhapsody is good. Paradise by the Dashboard Lights is good. One of the best I saw today was a woman watching the Animals do “House of the Rising Son”. Nice clean cut boys, Eric Burdon being a little guy, then her eyes go wide when she hears that epic, loud, deep clear voice. She says “I did not expect that sound to come out of that little face”.

There are all sorts of these, some are lame. A funny one was a compilation of people who were shocked to learn the Bee Gees are white.

It‘s all good fun.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I posted this a while ago on another thread and I have a feeling this trend is spreading, and some may not be legit "reaction." I've seen these two guys do a few reviews. Apparently they didn't know Rush and their reaction to YYZ is good stuff. Of course the trio are pure genious. That's fire!

He nailed it at the 10 minute mark. "The drummer and the base."

That's Fire!

Do they know Rush is 3 guys?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Disturbed Sound of Silence it’s a good one to watch. One criticism as people keep pausing the video and one of the biggest parts of that song is that it builds.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom