OT - You're Invited | The Boneyard

OT - You're Invited

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
For anyone who might be following the trail of my novel Crocodile Mothers at Their Young - and those who are incredibly missing a great opportunity if you aren't - my Boneyard friends are invited to a book signing event that some of my friends are holding for me on Wednesday November 19 in Windsor at Jim's Family Restaurant, 124 Poquonock Ave. between 6:30 pm and 8:30. There are no UConn sporting events of any kind on that night. If you are interested and have either already bought the book or would like to buy a copy, I'll autograph them (you can add it to your Ray Allen, Dan Orlovsky and Maya Moore collection). The paperback cost is likely to be about $15. Refreshments will be served. It would be helpful that if you plan to attend and purchase a copy, that you private message me here so that I can be sure that the hosts have enough copies on hand. I hope to meet you there.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I threw it in my calendar which I rarely look at on weekends so please be sure to remind us again in case the timing works...best of luck cohen!
Thanks. I'd love to meet you. Us Yankee fans have to stick together.

Reaction Score
I'll try to make and co, thanks for the info you pm'd me a while back, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom