Your Stewie favorite moment? | The Boneyard

Your Stewie favorite moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's mine.
The smile after the sunk basket is priceless. :)

Yes, this was the game alright. Check 19:03, 2d half. Holly's comments about LMM, then Stewie stuffs down another 3-pointer.

Reaction Score
THAT block.
Good choice! Hard to believe one block could stand out for someone who has so many. Then again it relates to what I love about her the most.
Personally to answer the OPs question I don't have a single moment but rather an over all amazement of her ability with her height to run the floor as she does. She often beats guards of the opponent down the floor. I have been in awe of her floor speed and constant hustle since day one. Your example of her floor speed is what gave her the chance to make the block and be there in time to do it with out fouling.
She reminds me of Cliff Robinson (when he wanted to) and Murray Williams on the men's side back in the day as they say. :)

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I like the OP choice because that was the big game, big moment, final four nemesis conquering, ARRIVAL of Miss Breanna Stewart. And that three and her reaction running up the floor was the 'yeah, I've got this' statement.
For individual moments - the block was great, but in a blow out game. Other ones from this year - the tip in against ND while being undercut, and the failed put-back dunk a few games ago also stand out.

Reaction Score
I like the OP choice because that was the big game, big moment, final four nemesis conquering, ARRIVAL of Miss Breanna Stewart. And that three and her reaction running up the floor was the 'yeah, I've got this' statement.
For individual moments - the block was great, but in a blow out game. Other ones from this year - the tip in against ND while being undercut, and the failed put-back dunk a few games ago also stand out.

Exactly! It's was the turning point against biggest rivalry, who owned us last 7 of 8 games, it was also the defining moment of the young Breanna Stewart's present. The present that becomes the statue of dominant.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Signing her letter of intent on the hood of Dad's car in the family driveway.....,:):):)
Actually I believe it was in the parking lot at her father's work/office, because they had a fax machine.

Reaction Score
My favorite was while she was receiving the FF MOP award she said it should have been awarded to Moriah instead of her. That says so much about her that you can't see on the court.
Similarly this year on several occasions she passes up a sure shot to pass to Natalie or one of the freshmen to help them gain confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom