OT: - Your favorite youtube channels | The Boneyard

OT: Your favorite youtube channels

Reaction Score
What are your favorite youtube channels? Include a brief description.
(I am always looking for new channels to check out so if you like what I posted and have similar stuff, please recommend some new channels!)

Rob Gavagan - My favorite stuff from this channel are the seriously strange, twisted 10s and serial killer files.

Cinemassacre - Angry video game nerd. I love this channel mostly for the original AVGN series, not so much for the "lets play" style videos. James and co. also provide good commentary on many movies both classic and modern.

YourMovieSucksDOTorg - Guy from Canada who mostly just slams bad movies in a monotone/deadpan kind of way, super funny.

Funny Or Die - I love his "Zack Morris is trash" and "A very special episode". The channel is probably most famous for making fun of Zack from Saved by the bell but also makes fun of Full House, Family matters and many other 90s classics.

This is Dan Bell. - Another dirty room is very funny and some of the stuff you see on it is incredibly nasty. His Dead mall series is also interesting.

I Hate Everything - I can't stand the elevator music intro but, for the most part, everything else about this channel is very funny. Very good commentary on some of the worst movies known to mankind.

Lazy Masquerade - This is a good channel to have on in the background. Just a British guy reading all sorts of creepy, real life stories about stalkers, dates from hell, unsolved mysteries, disturbing neighbors, awful cults and those types of topics. Very relaxing voice.

- Talks about some of the most serious crimes of the past century or so including serial killers and other awful crimes.

SomeOrdinaryGamers - This guy is funny, talks a lot about the dark web, in case you are hesitant to check it out yourself.

Tabatha Mustang - I enjoy shoegaze and I enjoy the mixes on this channel.

CharlieBo313 - This guy posts videos from his car of some of the worst neighborhoods in the USA in Detroit, Chicago, etc. many of them at dark.

Vsauce - I learn a lot from this channel. Very interesting.

Truthstream Media - I appreciate their interesting takes on various political, technological, etc. topics and most of the videos are backed up by actual govt documents, books, etc.

Matthew Santoro _ I don't watch this channel as much anymore but he talks about things like "diseases science can't explain", people with explainable powers and creepy things found on ebay plus he has an interesting style of delivering what he has to say.

Find anything you like up there? Let me know!
I tend to keep videos from those channels on rotation. What about you?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Superspeedersrob has a lot of junk but there are some really funny videos. His best cop moments are a must watch, and his Ford GT video is pretty crazy. Definitely "don't try this at home" stuff

Reaction Score
Mine are mostly music related . . .
That Pedal Show - It's about guitar effects pedals;​
JHS Pedals - A guitar pedal builder discusses everyone's pedals and music in general;​
Rick Beato - Music, guitars, songwriting, record production, etc.​
They're entertaining and informative . . . for me, anyway.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't do channels as much as subjects.

Boat launch ramp fails is always good.

Also like 1980's and 1990's NBA mix tapes of different players.

Reaction Score
The fast lane car - reviews on the latest cars comparing them to others and even taking you through the buying process.

Doug Demuro - More car reviews. Doug goes into details about all the quirks and features of each car in an entertaining manner.

Guga food - Dude that grills up all kinds of steaks cooking them in different ways and using different cuts. He reviews his own food with his nephew.

Sous vide everything - same guy from Guga foods doing the same things only with sous vide and his coworkers trying the food.

Mark Wiens - travels the world eating everything and enjoying the culture.

Best ever food review show - Travels the world eating and enjoying the culture.

The Food Ranger - Travels the world eating and enjoying the culture.

Strictly Dumpling - Mickey chen travels all over the world eating all kinds of good stuff. He especially seeks out Asian foods. Watching him eat in 7-11 in different asian counties is highly entertaining.

Mickey chen - Mickey chens other channel.. More of what he does in Strictly dumplings.

Lite brite - Jeep Wrangler JL owner. Her and her husband mod out their Jeep and give instructional videos on how you can also mod our yours. They travel the US off-roading mostly.

Trail Recon - A Jeep Wrangler JK and JT owner. Loves to overland. Mods his Jeep and focuses on talking about which mods he likes the most, and just enjoying his time camping and hanging with friends and family.

Bleepin Jeep - a group of many different Jeepers who mod their jeeps and share how you too can do it. Also they share info on off-roading.

Wayalife - The ultimate Jeep Wrangler owner. Has everything and mods them with extremely good instructional videos and also takes you on his off roading trips to show you how the mods perform in action.

Breadmeatsfoods - a competitive eater from the UK. I dont know why.. but i cant stop watching him eat large amounts of food.

The info graphics show - just entertaining facts and scenarios illustrated via cartoon.

Jubilee - a show that tackles taboo topics. Things like Democrats vs Republicans and do all teachers think the same. They have many different formats. From games to dating to people sharing opinions. Its interesting seeing opposing sides come together and find some middle ground.

Good mythical Morning - because i enjoy watching them figure out whats better, hot things cold or cold things hot. or whats the best ice cream or pizza, or whatever. Its mindless and entertaining.

Laoshu505000 - a black guy that constantly is learning new languages. He loves to approach unsuspecting people and over hear them speaking their language. He then proceeds to blow their socks off by speaking their language to them. The reactions are amazing to watch. In the best ones he can speak 5 or more languages in a single spot with people who speak more than one language or with coworkers who speak other languages. Super entertaining and amazing to watch.

I watch waaaaay too much youtube apparently.

Reaction Score
Binging With Babish - by far my favorite. He makes recipes from you favorite shows and movies. Also does a Basics with Babish series which essentially taught me how to cook. by far my favorite youtube channel.

Eater- Great channel with multiple shows on it. My two favorites Prime Time which is about these two whole animal butchers and Omakase which is all about sushi

AWE Me - don't really care for everything on the channel but Man at Arms Reforged is an awesome show where they recreate weapons from movies and television.

The Smoking Tire - A great channel about performance cars.

I can not recommend Babish enough, everyone should watch that channel.

Reaction Score
The fast lane car - reviews on the latest cars comparing them to others and even taking you through the buying process.

Doug Demuro - More car reviews. Doug goes into details about all the quirks and features of each car in an entertaining manner.

Guga food - Dude that grills up all kinds of steaks cooking them in different ways and using different cuts. He reviews his own food with his nephew.

Sous vide everything - same guy from Guga foods doing the same things only with sous vide and his coworkers trying the food.

Best ever food review show - Travels the world eating and enjoying the culture.

The Food Ranger - Travels the world eating and enjoying the culture.

Strictly Dumpling - Mickey chen travels all over the world eating all kinds of good stuff. He especially seeks out Asian foods. Watching him eat in 7-11 in different asian counties is highly entertaining.

Mickey chen - Mickey chens other channel.. More of what he does in Strictly dumplings.

Lite brite - Jeep Wrangler JL owner. Her and her husband mod out their Jeep and give instructional videos on how you can also mod our yours. They travel the US off-roading mostly.

Trail Recon - A Jeep Wrangler JK and JT owner. Loves to overland. Mods his Jeep and focuses on talking about which mods he likes the most, and just enjoying his time camping and hanging with friends and family.

Bleepin Jeep - a group of many different Jeepers who mod their jeeps and share how you too can do it. Also they share info on off-roading.

Wayalife - The ultimate Jeep Wrangler owner. Has everything and mods them with extremely good instructional videos and also takes you on his off roading trips to show you how the mods perform in action.

Breadmeatsfoods - a competitive eater from the UK. I dont know why.. but i cant stop watching him eat large amounts of food.

The info graphics show - just entertaining facts and scenarios illustrated via cartoon.

Jubilee - a show that tackles taboo topics. Things like Democrats vs Republicans and do all teachers think the same. They have many different formats. From games to dating to people sharing opinions. Its interesting seeing opposing sides come together and find some middle ground.

Good mythical Morning - because i enjoy watching them figure out whats better, hot things cold or cold things hot. or whats the best ice cream or pizza, or whatever. Its mindless and entertaining.

Laoshu505000 - a black guy that constantly is learning new languages. He loves to approach unsuspecting people and over hear them speaking their language. He then proceeds to blow their socks off by speaking their language to them. The reactions are amazing to watch. In the best ones he can speak 5 or more languages in a single spot with people who speak more than one language or with coworkers who speak other languages. Super entertaining and amazing to watch.

I watch waaaaay too much youtube apparently.
Doug is great. Have you watched The Straight Pipes?

Reaction Score
Donut Media - car shows - everything you need to know about a model or brand

Backyardscientist - science experiments or does what you're. It supposed to do at home.

Mark Robert - former NASA scientist does cool stuff

CGPGrey was great but he doesn't do much on the channel anymore

Primitive Technology - silent Aussie man with no shirt teaches you about primitive technologies in the bush. Great relaxing channel.

Reaction Score
Wendover Productions- channel about logistics, geography, etc

The B1M - channel about construction and cities

The Daily Conversation - channel about cities and history of the world

Vox - educational channel about a little bit of everything

Freethink - channel on innovation and community organization

Cody Ko - comedy channel, mostly rags on other people but has some funny vlogs too

Sam Chui - airline reviews and announcements

Reaction Score
Doug Demaro - car reviews
The Straight Pipes - car reviews
The Fast Lane Truck - car reviews
Scotty Kilmer - car reviews and fix tips
Matt Cochran - airplane spotting
Mentor Pilot - airplane informational
Captain Joe - airplane informational
BBQwithFranklin - BBQ cooking

Reaction Score
For other history nerds, Guy Jones is incredible. Its like a time machine. Guy Jones has all videos of original historical footage dating back to the early 1900’s. For example, one video is of somebody walking down the Atlantic City boardwalk in like 1930. The quality on most of the videos is excellent as well.

Reaction Score
Agree on this one - I live in Bangkok so I get to follow some great tips from him. His pleasure face took a while to get used to:

House hunters international - maybe it's not YouTube origin but that's where I watch it. People are relocating to a different country and check out a few different places in their destination then select one.

TYT - I don't suppose I should get into it in detail because politics. If you know it you know it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
My kid lives on YouTube. I rarely watch it. I need closed captions and many things don’t have them.

The Fast Lane Car was mentioned and is good as well as the off road version

Korean Girls Try is rather funny. Especially BBQ and Pizza.

Vicky Stark fishing. Entertainment that doesn’t really require closed captions

Atlantic White Shark Conservancy. They do good work.

Raplhy reviews Scotch.

Last but not least
Athlene-X. Jeff used to work for the Mets and still trains athletes. Plus he’s a UConn grad.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
good question.
adv china (serpentza, laowhy 86) -2 very wise dudes traveling and commenting.
caspian report -geopolitics, Shirvan (host) is legit.
ars technica
RedGreen TV
local tv stations from around the united states
farm, best practices stuff

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
Anything Blockchain
in the kali gold rush, the easy big money was made by the stuff providers, like the levi's jeans guy, the tool makers and distributors, and the pan people. blockchain is an energy pig 'The Bank for International Settlements has criticized the public proof-of-work blockchains for high energy consumption.' my two cents sez find the public companies in electricity supply manufacturing (or just build a 'better mousetrap' yourself!) cuz, you know, blockchain is an energy pig. I like those youtubes where some village in Siberia doesn't need heat anymore, and when hungry, they just huck a chicken or cow or whale in the room and voilà - dinner!now, as to blockchain's theoretical security, im calling BS. stick a 'hard fork' in that mumbledypants hokum. rt's max keiser (we call him 'keester' lol) is a complete looneytune, along with his dingbat sidekick, stacy ('spacey'). and they're just a public face for things blockchainus hypus, the private ones are even funnier.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
First We Feast : Famous people eating hot wings while being interviewed

Sean Evans is an amazing interviewer.

I subscribe to all three. Good Mythical Morning had a fiendishly clever ad campaign last year...they bought billboards in random places. There was one along the route we take to swim practice that proclaimed GMM as the “#1 Internet Morning Talk Show in Beacon, New York”. It’s such an absurd claim that it captured our attention - good show.

Sous Vide Everything is just a rabbit hole show. The guy is so entertaining that I end up watching a video that is almost the exact same as every other video he’s done about a topic that really doesn’t interest me all that much. Ditto for Mickey Chen. Both shows are just clever ideas cleverly executed.

Eater- Great channel with multiple shows on it. My two favorites Prime Time which is about these two whole animal butchers....

Another rabbit hole show. Check out Scott Rea if you like Prime Time.

Others....

Casey Neistat. Really surprised he hasn’t been mentioned yet.

Ozzy Man. Funny dude from Australia.

JablinskiGames - Jack Black’s new YouTube channel.

DefunctLand - Really well produced show about failed theme parks, shows, etc. This is one you put on the background when you have to paint the den or something and you need some long shows to listen to.

Kai W - Camera and lens reviews.

Popular Cruising - We take a cruise every summer and their ship tours/reviews are pretty thorough and well done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom