Youngest Ogwumike will join her sister at Pepperdine | The Boneyard

Youngest Ogwumike will join her sister at Pepperdine

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Four daughters all playing college bball at two different schools. Nice, plus just thinking of Pepperdine is nice from the confines of my frozen igloo. I was hoping she could pull a Samuelson and come to UConn, but alas perhaps the sea is calling her...or maybe she just wants to play ball with her sister. I have not seen Erica play, but her bloodline suggests she can rebound and has a lot of class.

Good luck.
LINK

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The younger O sisters are noticeably shorter than Nneka and Chiney. Also, they are not as highly ranked. I'm sure, though, that they are great kids. It's a classy family.

Oldbones

Hates Surprises
Reaction Score
It is good to see that both the younger Ogwumikes and the youngest Samuelson were able to follow their own dreams. I know that the UConn coaching staff has had a relationship with the Samuelson family for years.

I hope these decisions and the atypical seven-loss (so far) Stanford season don't signal a longer-term decline in one of the best women's programs. With Tennessee barely holding on, Duke bogged down, and Louisville not realizing that next level yet, we can't afford to lose Stanford as an A-competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom