Young linebackers taking on leadership role for UConn football program (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Young linebackers taking on leadership role for UConn football program (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Young linebackers taking on leadership role for UConn football program

>>"We can still work to get bigger and stronger but Junior was a specimen, E.J. was big, Vontae was the biggest he has been since he was here," Hahn said. "We are all trying to get bigger, faster and stronger. We might not look the part but we are going to do our job and do our job well.

"We are all friends, we talk all the time. It is not like it is weird to have a conversation with somebody. We look at someone as brothers and as teammates that is what you really have to do. There comes a point in time where you want the same goal and to reach that goal, you have to do things that are unimaginable so we give unimaginable effort."<<

Reaction Score
I think the linebacker unit may be the single biggest question mark for this season. These guys are all young and relatively small. That said, while we had a lot of experience last season, outside of Junior I don't think we got very good play from our linebackers. I'm hoping this younger unit is much faster and that allows them to make plays that we just have not been able to make the last several seasons. We'll see.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom