OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life | Page 7 | The Boneyard

OT - Young Husky fan fighting for her life

Reaction Score
RIP Aubrien.

I hadn't followed this as closely as I would have liked, I tend to lurk a bit less during the offseason and get distracted with work and other odds and ends. But I was so compelled by her story and her adventures during March. It filled me with so much joy that she got to spend her remaining months doing so many amazing things, with the team - with her family - with everyone coming together in this community to reach out / help / connect. And so heartbroken she passed. So sorry for your loss uconnsouth.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Very sad to hear. Hard to imagine the pain of your loss.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is an unspeakably sad event. In reading through the thread, it looks like her family was able to create some pretty awesome experiences that enabled Aubrien to squeeze as much life as possible out of her very short time on this earth.

All that can be done in this situation is to mourn her death and celebrate her life. RIP Aubrien.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I am so very sorry to hear this. Aubrien and and her family have been in my prayers and will continue to be.

@uconnsouth Words fail me to express my condolences at your tragic loss. I hope you are able to find solace in the wonderful memories you were able to create with her.

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score
So sorry to hear this, my sincerest condolences to the family.

Aubrien’s story, while tragic, also seemed so beautiful…a child with a zest for life, and a family doing everything in their power to provide peace and joy in her final days. Without a doubt, Aubrien is a Husky of Honor in my book.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom