"You Talk A LOT When I'm Not Around." Paige Bueckers & Azzi Fudd Battle To Be The #1 Hooper | The Boneyard

"You Talk A LOT When I'm Not Around." Paige Bueckers & Azzi Fudd Battle To Be The #1 Hooper

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Interesting comment by Azzi: "Open shooting like that I definitely have her beat." Did Azzi just "talk a whole lot while Paige was not around?" Will closer college level guarding bother Azzi? Nah! But it is an acknowledgement that Paige is tough under pressure (Hmmm Paige did miss the last shot:confused:). Oh, yeah! We did see grace Paige under pressure last season at games against Tennessee, South Carolina, Baylor, etc. If Caroline's shooting is even close to these two, God help UCONN's opponents. The three of them on the perimeter with Nika at the one setting assist records. ;)

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
One more combination I'm looking forward to seeing.
Paige/Evina/Christyn
Nika/Paige/ Ayleah
Evina/Ayleah/Liv
Liv/Christyn
Nika/Liv
Ayleah/Mir

Azzi/Paige/Dorka?

And so many more....
Maybe a nice East European Nika-Dorka combo with some hidden telepathy.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So glad that they will be "rivals" on the same team - pushing each other to be better all the time. Azzi says Paige knows how to get under her skin - Geno is usually the master at that - I wonder if Paige will say things to Azzi in a close game to light a fire under her and push UCONN to a win.

It's going to be great fun, as well as fascinating, to watch the pair of them over the next 3-4 years (wouldn't it be nice if Paige stayed for a 5th year?!!!)... :D

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Did they play against each other during their high school years? I'm asking about their HS teams. If so, are the videos on YT?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Nika Dorka sounds like a cool name.
200.gif

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Did they play against each other during their high school years? I'm asking about their HS teams. If so, are the videos on YT?
I believe the only time they played against each other was in AAU ball.

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I believe the only time they played against each other was in AAU ball.
  • June 2018 North Tartans (Bueckers) 79 vs. Fairfax Stars (Fudd) 66 in Minneapolis
  • 2018 USA Basketball 3x3 U18 Women’s National Championship Results: Bueckers' team wins

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom