You know you have a problem when.... | The Boneyard

You know you have a problem when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
You wake up in the middle of the night breathing heavy because you just had a dream that a high ranking Big East official came into your classroom at UConn (I've been out of UConn for 10 years now) to let all of the class know that the Big East will be holding a press conference in South Dining hall to inform everyone that to replace Louisville and a few other schools who left, we will be bringing in Northwestern, FIU, Kent St, and Troy. Boise, SDSU, UCF, and UH weren't joining. Then, after this official leaves I was walking down to the conference and was next to Jay Bilas who I asked how this could be happening and he said that it's the truth and that UConn is done for.

Holy crap! I either need to take a break or UConn needs a new home ASAP! Wow.....

Reaction Score
you know you have a problem when I'm thinking I'd LOVE to have Northwestern in the Big East right now, and not just for academic reasons.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
you know you have a problem when I'm thinking I'd LOVE to have Northwestern in the Big East right now, and not just for academic reasons.

Lol! Yeah I don't know why Northwestern was in that nightmare since they are respectable....maybe it was supposed to be Northeastern! Lol! Anyway....Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Reaction Score
Good casting by your subconscious. I find Bilas as Grim Reaper both entirely believable and oddly comforting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Too funny. Conference realignment is stressful for us. I guess that doesn't end when we go to sleep.

FWIW, I thought this thread was going to be "you know you have a problem if you check the conference realignment thread on Thanksgiving." I know I do...and so do you if your reading this.

Hi, I'm CL 82. I'm an obsessed UConn fan. I haven't been on the Boneyard in 8 minutes.
HI CL!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline