You know what's really sad? Watching Temple/Cuse | The Boneyard

You know what's really sad? Watching Temple/Cuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Temple is putting on such a better performance than we did against Syracuse. They have a new QB, Clinton Granger who took over for Coyer, the Temple QB that threw the ball pretty well against us and managed the offense well enough to win. Syracuse is clearly the superior team, but Temple hung in there pretty well, much better than we did. We just do not have anything on offense. We don't pass the eye test at all. Unless we see an amazing turnaround tomorrow, there is no reason to give PP one more year. When teams like Temple, that have had nothing to boost them over the past decade, look better than we do, it's really a huge problem.

Reaction Score
They lost 38-20. We lost 40-20. How were they better
look. I watched both games. Temple looked better. Ask Cuse. Temple was in that game in the 4th quarter, trying to win, they threw a couple of ints that padded the score. That's all I can say.

Reaction Score
Oops I goofed that. Never send while Black Friday shopping trying to hide from the wife

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I thought the camera shots of the stands and the 15,000 people in attendance were sad.

Reaction Score
"Empty" stadiums......why do you think the rest of the country considers the NNNBE "minor league" and not deserving of inclusion with the Big 5? Its been like this for years.

Teams under perform on the field, fans under perform in attendance.

Cincinatti - S. Florida game probably rivaled a local high school FB game in attendance.

How do you think UConn-Pitt looked on TV? From both perspectives?

Let's get real.

Not a winning combination for a positive national perception of the BE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member