You just never know | The Boneyard

You just never know

Reaction Score
Any given night
#20 ND defeats #3 NC State
#4 Louisville comes from behind to edge Unranked Miami

Underdogs lead most of both games. Lots of physical play.

Just shows how crazy the season is and will continue to be.

Reaction Score
Any given night
#20 ND defeats #3 NC State
#4 Louisville comes from behind to beat Unranked Miami

Underdogs lead most of both games. Lots of physical play.

ND is playing better than earlier in the season and I don't think NC State of Louisville are more than just very good teams.........certainly not on South Carolina's or Stanford's level at the moment........

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
ND is playing better than earlier in the season and I don't think NC State of Louisville are more than just very good teams.........certainly not on South Carolina's or Stanford's level at the moment........
I agree. Louisville and N.C. State are good teams, but they are not great teams. There's a gap after the top 2.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Did Brunelle and Prohaska return for the Golden Domers?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
And a solid Ga. Tech team beats a formerly ranked unnamed team. ;)
I thought this thread was about Louisville and State?

giphy.gif

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Now, can Ga. Tech beat NC State on Monday?? :D

They can, but State has the definite advantage in guard play, and its the annual Play4Kay Game.. so of course State and the crowd gets especially fired up for that.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's so typical of the ACC for one of its leading teams to just no-show and hand out charity to a mediocre team like Notre Dame that had no business winning a game like this.

NC State, you had one job.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

An example of how crazy things can get. Listening to the GaTech-Duke broadcast... they mentioned that Tech had lost 4 games this season... by margins of 1, 1, 2, and 8 points. I knew they lost by one to Louisville and Miami, and by 2 to Purdue. Couldn't remember who blew them out by 8 points. It was Auburn. :confused: The last place team in the SEC has beaten a top 7 TN and a top 12 Georgia Tech. :eek:

Reaction Score
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's so typical of the ACC for one of its leading teams to just no-show and hand out charity to a mediocre team like Notre Dame that had no business winning a game like this.
Kinda like the SEC, what with Missouri beating South Carolina and Auburn beating Tennessee, even though I couldn't understand why anybody thought Tennessee was a Top 5 team. I guess they just wanted them to be.

I don't care much for Notre Dame but their defense is vastly improved. Which is to say they are actually playing some defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom