You have to hand it to... | The Boneyard

You have to hand it to...

rentfan90

Kloter Farm Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Also Kudos to the longest TV timeouts in sports on CBSSN. Enjoyed the 3:15 break after the first quarter. 1 play 4 seconds TD then a 2:30 break. Electric.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Also Kudos to the longest TV timeouts in sports on CBSSN. Enjoyed the 3:15 break after the first quarter. 1 play 4 seconds TD then a 2:30 break. Electric.
Of all the things to complain about right now, CBSSN ain’t one of them (though I agree with the sentiment).

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I always felt CBSSN had the longest commercial breaks. But that new on-field timer is just rubbing it in.

Reaction Score
Laz. They can make a game with 8k fans in a 40k stadium into a parking nightmare. Really sets the tone for the in game experience.
It should be explained just what your problem was. The grievance along with any agony should have a description before slander is administered.
It should be mentioned if your are trying to park in the lot you are supposed to or not. No attack here I respect every fan that attends the game along with the staff making it possible.
Have been there since it opened and never a problem with parking if going where we are supposed to.
Parking is the least of any problem UConn football has had for many years now. :(

rentfan90

Kloter Farm Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Of all the things to complain about right now, CBSSN ain’t one of them (though I agree with the sentiment).

It makes sitting in the stadium watching this nonsense even worse.

rentfan90

Kloter Farm Enthusiast
Reaction Score
It should be explained just what your problem was. The grievance along with any agony should have a description before slander is administered.
It should be mentioned if your are trying to park in the lot you are supposed to or not. No attack here I respect every fan that attends the game along with the staff making it possible.
Have been there since it opened and never a problem with parking if going where we are supposed to.
Parking is the least of any problem UConn football has had for many years now. :(

Sure thing giant beer. Laz sucks out loud. Make sure to show management you defended them.

Reaction Score
Sure thing giant beer. Laz sucks out loud. Make sure to show management you defended them.
Honestly, I’ve never really had a problem either. When the place used to pack many years back, it could get a bit hectic especially getting out. But, these days it’s like finding a parking space at the mall a day after Christmas.

Reaction Score
Honestly, I’ve never really had a problem either. When the place used to pack many years back, it could get a bit hectic especially getting out. But, these days it’s like finding a parking space at the mall a day after Christmas.
I've never had a problem either. Even let me break the rules a few times. Maybe it's my boyish charm.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom