You Guys Oughtta Love This... | The Boneyard

You Guys Oughtta Love This...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thanx Bostonians Collage for all your attention on sledteam foosilbal. I sez mockery is better than nilattenzeeoknee.

Your hummer i meen hummor is flatterring. Olknee organizations that receive hate are successful so yews fitz profile. 'yarders luv eagles. I likes vultures, buzzards and all scavenger vermin like eagles b/c dey funny stuff. They clean uproad kill at messee forests. So i gess by define yo not to famous or sucesspoo;l cometh.

Yo chide sleddogs academia. Maybe ok since maybe yo superior lifeform alien? I only speek for selve; my degree effort was well tested by UCONN even wit only IQ 143-148 depending on time of daze, test used and level of whorenee. I gladz i never had to try at place like chestee hilll to matriculate, i probably still be their tryin to figure it out and bc likes that because more fees collected impress Father Time or is its Montseignor?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
"Our" expense? One of "us" wouldn't drag this over. (Whatever it is, I didn't click.)

Reaction Score
true fandom at BCU

Attachments

• Boston-College-Student-Section.jpg
    Boston-College-Student-Section.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 99
Reaction Score
Thanks for the link Sub. This does not bother me as I realize it just comes from envy.
BC is overrated in most areas, academic and athletic. I think they would be a great rival
for us but I don't think it will happen because our head to head success would shatter a lot of Bostonian illusions. Check out this link:

http://foxct.com/2014/12/11/uconn-receives-select-designation-for-healthcare-research/

How's BC's med school doing?

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If there is one thing this BC fella has right, it is that the horde can't seem to write a single good piece about UCONN's CR profile without making little jokes about attendance and losing football. It's somewhat disheartening when you pick up the largest paper in circulation in Connecticut (that spends a fair amount of time to cover UCONN athletics) and you have to sift through a bunch of insults and jokes to finally get to one positive thing about UCONN.

Matt @UConn07 can't write every article for every paper, but hot damn, this is just bad journalism. If our horde can't write a piece about UCONN's CR profile and illustrate the MANY positives it has, then don't write it at all. We all get it - UCONN football is struggling right now. But I say this all of the time: sports are cyclical. UCONN football will be back and so will the fans...as we were only 4 short years ago. It would be nice if the horde would remind folks of this if they're trying to write something representative of UCONN's CR profile.

Salzano14

Deep in enemy territory
Reaction Score
So you wanted no part of us during the last 7 years when we would've handled you, but now after getting put through the CR ringer and suffering from an abominable hire you want to play us. How brave. You coward.
So you want no part of us now that we would handle you, but when we were suffering from an abominable hire you would have wanted to play us? How brave. You coward.

Reaction Score
So you want no part of us now that we would handle you, but when we were suffering from an abominable hire you would have wanted to play us? How brave. You coward.

Nice try. I've been consistent from the beginning. I've never had any desire to play BC in anything. Even when we would've drubbed you on the football field. You bring nothing to the table. Nobody in Boston likes BC.

I also think it's ironic that someone who mocks UConn football fans for talking about Maya Moore has a hockey stick in his avatar and has a signature on BCInt that says "I love BC Men's and Women's hockey".

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I always enjoy when fans of a Power conference parasite continue to mock UCONN on a game-by-game / weekly basis. Who's next? Wake fans rejoicing in our next loss? I guess when you're a complete afterthought inside your own conference, nay, your own city, poking fun at a couple of nearly meaningless losses by UCONN is the only thing that will drive viewership.

Reaction Score
I always enjoy when fans of a Power conference parasite continue to mock UCONN on a game-by-game / weekly basis. Who's next? Wake fans rejoicing in our next loss? I guess when you're a complete afterthought inside your own conference, nay, your own city, poking fun at a couple of nearly meaningless losses by UCONN is the only thing that will drive viewership.

I will give Salzano credit for one thing. He's not afraid to come out of the closet and publicly admit on the internet that he's a total puss bag.

Reaction Score
I will give Salzano credit for one thing. He's not afraid to come out of the closet and publicly admit on the internet that he's a total puss bag.

You mean pus bag don't you? Or did you attend BC med school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom