Reaction Score
Oh! And lose your money!!!
upload_2018-8-8_20-37-7.png

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Oh! And lose your money!!!
View attachment 33592
Better idea, take the best 12 from UCONN and let anyone take the best 12 from no more than 3 teams and UCONN still wins. Considering that I think UCONN is the only team with 12 or more players currently playing in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
Better idea, take the best 12 from UCONN and let anyone take the best 12 from no more than 3 teams and UCONN still wins. Considering that I think UCONN is the only team with 12 or more players currently playing in the WNBA.
Another idea. Take the 12 from UCONN and put them against a team made of the 12 best from the entire league. Looking at the five UCONN players above I like our chances. Who would you have as the starting five for the non-UCONN team ?
How lucky are we to be UCONN fans !

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
That's about as good as it gets. Sue and Tina won the NPOY award "only" once. And Sue has never been the WNBA MVP, but ....

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Another idea. Take the 12 from UCONN and put them against a team made of the 12 best from the entire league. Looking at the five UCONN players above I like our chances. Who would you have as the starting five for the non-UCONN team ?
How lucky are we to be UCONN fans !

Real quick offhand I think it'd be:

Bird
Taurasi
Moore
Stewart
Charles

Bench:
Hayes
Montgomery
Williams
Nurse
Stevens
Dolson
Hartley

Vs.

Cambage
Parker
EDD
McBride
Gray

Loyd
Nneka
Vandersloot
Wilson
Diggins
Fowles
Griner

I'd go with the Non-UCONN team as their bench would have virtually no drop off and they have a lot more height and length than team UCONN. Pretty impressive that UCONN fan field a team that strong though...I think the only other school that could come close to putting together a strong starting 5 like that would be ND with:
Diggins
McBride
Loyd
Achonwa
Peters

Bench:
Allen

Next year they'll likely have Turner, Arike, Shepard and possibly Mabrey all playing in the W too so they'll have a pretty deep team in their own right.

Duke also looks decent with:
Gray
J. Thomas
Christmas
Stevens (if you count her as Duke)
Williams

Brown
Beard
Currie
K. Thomas

Tennessee's is the slimmest it's probably ever been...they are heavy on front court players though. They could field a guardless with:
Parker
Johnson
Deshields
Harrison
Stricklen
Russell
Nared

The days of Tennessee having multiple all stars and 10-15 players in the league appear to be long gone.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Duke also looks decent with:
Gray
J. Thomas
Christmas
Stevens (if you count her as Duke)
Williams

Brown
Beard
Currie
K. Thomas

We don't count the former #11. Just plug in Beard into that starting lineup

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
To Get more size in the UConn lineup I'd replace Hartley with Morgan Tuck.

I agree the non UConn teams looks stronger and has the younger players and definitely more size. Cambage would own the Post.

Reaction Score
Surely U Conn would be highly competitive against any team put together from any or all colleges.
The way this thread was initially written wouldn't or shouldn't both KLS and Pheesa be members of the team and bench!
Bronx23

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom