You can clone any player from UConn basketball history ... | Page 4 | The Boneyard

You can clone any player from UConn basketball history ...

Reaction Score
I think anyone who has DeAndre or Daniel Hamilton was probably too young to see and/or remember Donyell.
Daniel would have struggled 1 on 1 against Donyell.
DeAndre had similar length, but Donyell was more athletic. DeAndre could not handle Donyell defensively. Donyell was the perfect forward for Calhoun. He rebounded, blocked shots, score everyway imaginable, and though he was always smiling, his game around the rim had a bit of a nastiness to it. If he could dunk it, he did. And besides the big two free throws, he was a very good free throw shooter.

If you need proof... look at what the did when the left, especially the first few years.

Reaction Score
5 Okafor's with 4 more on the bench for foul trouble would really be unreal to watch. How many blocks would there be in that game?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ben Gordon has been posting his greatest hits on Instagram this week. I may have to give him a nod here. I forgot how unbelievable this guy was.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Going old school, just because - Corny Thompson. And 75% of the yard goes “who”
Not the greatest handle but worthy of being in the conversation.

Reaction Score
El aAmin. He brought the iron will to win that had been missing for 15 years with so many better players.
Ricky Moore. Without his play in critical moments of the national championship we don’t beat Duke. He made huge plays early scoring when everyone else was melting under the glare of the spotlight. Then he shut down Dukes guy in the final seconds. “Take him, Trajan”. NOT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom