Yo Wirechief! How are you doing? | The Boneyard

Yo Wirechief! How are you doing?

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
I hope you are high and dry. Anyone hear from the Wirechief? He lives in Jacksonville, FL?

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
No, not J-ville. I'm a few miles from Orlando in Tim Raines hometown. (Will that appear on a test?)
My patch was under mandatory evacuation orders, and I stayed with nephew Michael in his sturdy block dwelling.
We didn't hear of Irma turning toward us until afterwards. We agreed we were glad to be spared that knowledge.

The storm was largely a horticultural massacre; leafy boughs bending in supplication. Afterwards hours of festooning
of curbs with pile after pile. Trunks didn't shiver, luckily.

No power until Thursday, but the most lingering effect was the absence of staples at the supermarket. Milk, eggs, butter
I found only this morning.

Normality has largely returned, so I pay attention to the computer. God bless my fellow residents.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
No, not J-ville. I'm a few miles from Orlando in Tim Raines hometown. (Will that appear on a test?)
My patch was under mandatory evacuation orders, and I stayed with nephew Michael in his sturdy block dwelling.
We didn't hear of Irma turning toward us until afterwards. We agreed we were glad to be spared that knowledge.

The storm was largely a horticultural massacre; leafy boughs bending in supplication. Afterwards hours of festooning
of curbs with pile after pile. Trunks didn't shiver, luckily.

No power until Thursday, but the most lingering effect was the absence of staples at the supermarket. Milk, eggs, butter
I found only this morning.

Normality has largely returned, so I pay attention to the computer. God bless my fellow residents.

Glad to hear you are safe. We Floridians had a rough ride for a while.

Reaction Score
Horticultural massacre. Love the phrase. Is that arboricide or herbicide?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom