Yo, Ms. Olivia Nelson-Ododa check this out | The Boneyard

Yo, Ms. Olivia Nelson-Ododa check this out

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
"Borrowed" from
upload_2017-11-5_12-28-25.jpeg
Ms. Olivia Nelson-Ododa take note of all of the UCONN bigs at the USA National Team practice. You too could be there some day as a UCONN alum.

"I always laugh because when we went into post/perimeter (position groups) I was the only player who didn't go to UConn," Wilson said with a laugh. "I was like, 'sorry guys.' Everybody was looking around and saying A'ja is the only one because there's Kiah Stokes, Stefanie Dolson, Stewie and all of them down there so I am like, 'hey guys.' "

Reaction Score
If's and but's are for nits and nuts.
Yea but---if EDD stayed--5 more NC's (or none). May I use your quote? Never have been, never were. (this is registered)

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yea but---if EDD stayed--5 more NC's (or none). May I use your quote? Never have been, never were. (this is registered)
Use it anytime. My other fave, which, yeah I also made up, is "What is, is. What ain't, ain't". I use these all the time around friends.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Use it anytime. My other fave, which, yeah I also made up, is "What is, is. What ain't, ain't". I use these all the time around friends.
Sister Mary Chasity would have a fit with : WHAT AIN'T , AIN'T! But somehow isn't , isn't does not ring the same.

Reaction Score
Tickets still $5.00!

Hey give credit where credits due..........South Carolina has an amazing thing going on with their attendance regardless of what they charge for a ticket...........UConn's crowds have been shrinking a bit despite all of their success..........if attendance would increase with some $5 tickets let's give it a try!

Reaction Score
And I imagine it's easier to get to games at South Carolina than Huskies games. We get good crowds in Bridgeport (and MSG) because you can take the train and not have to worry about driving or parking. I've never been to a game at Mohegan Sun, but I imagine it's built to handle a crowd, at least better than Gampel and without the Hartford traffic like you have trying to get in and out of the XL Center.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey give credit where credits due.....South Carolina has an amazing thing going on with their attendance regardless of what they charge for a ticket......UConn's crowds have been shrinking a bit despite all of their success.....if attendance would increase with some $5 tickets let's give it a try!
SC tickets are only $5 ? How many per game?
We would sell out every game with $5 tixs

Reaction Score
SC tickets are only $5 ? How many per game?
We would sell out every game with $5 tixs

I picked that up from another post, I have no idea if that's really true but I have no doubt that they're much cheaper then UConn's............

Reaction Score
Hey give credit where credits due.....South Carolina has an amazing thing going on with their attendance regardless of what they charge for a ticket......UConn's crowds have been shrinking a bit despite all of their success.....if attendance would increase with some $5 tickets let's give it a try!
Uconn tickets were 8 dollars years ago! Now with what they cost 4 or 5 people can watch a South Carolina game compared to 1 person at a Uconn game! High School games are $5.00 in Connecticut. 18,000 people at SC games equals 3,600 people at Uconn games. SC more people, Connecticut more money!

Reaction Score
Also don't discount what TV has done to attendance - across all sports pro and college. About half of UConn's games will be nationally televised, with the rest on SNY. Especially check out the ratings on SNY. What they've lost in attendance they made up for in TV viewership.

Reaction Score
the reality is that it's really difficult for UConn and almost every other team, to draw full crowds for games against less then stellar opponents...........I'd like to think that they could do a bit more marketing of what is the best product of it's kind in the nation.........how about offering some really low price even free tickets for some AAC games? How about scheduling at least one big game (South Carolina, ND) at MSG every season? I'm too far from Storrs to attend week day games but I'd sure head into NYC if there was a game scheduled there............they also need to do more to attract a younger crowd.........I think the average age of a fan at a college WBB game must be 65...............

Reaction Score
the reality is that it's really difficult for UConn and almost every other team, to draw full crowds for games against less then stellar opponents......I'd like to think that they could do a bit more marketing of what is the best product of it's kind in the nation....how about offering some really low price even free tickets for some AAC games? How about scheduling at least one big game (South Carolina, ND) at MSG every season? I'm too far from Storrs to attend week day games but I'd sure head into NYC if there was a game scheduled there..they also need to do more to attract a younger crowd....I think the average age of a fan at a college WBB game must be 65.....
Agreed. We're on the far side of 65 and would like to see more students at .Gampel. More interested in matching the number of students at Gampel to Duke home games than increasing total attendance as in SC ( realize they have bigger arenas)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom