Yo, ho, glub! And the stats are here | The Boneyard

Yo, ho, glub! And the stats are here

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
Get the updated per-40 spreadsheet here.

See my comments from the last game for most of the comments for this one -- plus a shout out to the younglings for their defense at game's end.

I haven't gone back to look at the first 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter, but in my memory the facts dispute Geno's answer to Justine. Lou & Gabby being out didn't stall the offense. The offense generated a goodly number of open/close shots. Nobody, not just Azura and Crystal, could put the ball in the hole. Just one of those things, methinks.

I'd also like to point out to those who profess angst over Azura not getting "enough" points the last few games. She's the team's leading rebounder, 3rd-ranked assister , #1 blocker, and has the 4th lowest turnover rate on the team. Oh, and she's scored 8 points in each of the last 3 games in an average of 18 minutes. Get a life!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Re Z's points: I vaguely remember that several folks opined before the season start that she was going to start, be POY, and generally overshadow everyone else. I think maybe the "angst" is related to some unrealistic expectations. Z gets better every game - her game improves every game as she and her teammates work out their new roles. She's doing great.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22
Top Bottom