Yet Another (New) Championship Video | The Boneyard

Yet Another (New) Championship Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't think this one has been posted. It's the presentation of the WBCA Waterford Crystal outside the New Orleans arena. Remarks by Geno, Stef, Caroline and Kelly.

Geno thanks a lot of people, including Amanda Kimball ("the reason we're the best conditioned team in America is because Amanda Kimball is the best strength and conditioning coach in the country") and Deb Corum, Associate Director of Athletics/Senior Women' Administrator ("she used to work in the SEC but she wanted to join a winner").

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Amanda Kimball definitely deserves more time in the spotlight than she gets. Talk to Kentucky about how well 40 minutes of dread worked against Uconn, or go back to 2011, where Uconn damn near pulled off a national championship with six kids who ever played, basically. Uconn S&C is no joke.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks. I missed that. I wasn't sure how late that was going to be, so I headed back to the hotel after watching all the celebrating inside the arena.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Rut roh... He said "cheerleaders" and not "spirit squad"!!! Still, some great stuff from him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom