Yes Network - Geno | The Boneyard

Yes Network - Geno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This should be starting momentarily (as soon as they finish with Nets postgame).

Reaction Score
Can someone pls record and upload this. I was at the taping n would love to relive it lol

Reaction Score
I'm watching Geno on Center Stage right now, and I swear I see Dannykuconn in the audience. It's hard to tell for sure because he's not wearing his trademark basketball hat. Is that you there, Danny?

(Danny and I never met, but being my favorite photographer, I feel like I do.) Great, funny interview, too, especially when Geno talks about the early years in Storrs, Bascom, Lobo, Summitt.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Interview over...great job! A few interesting comments from Geno I'd never before heard:

- The greatest UConn WBB team ever...2002. (He had always dodged this question.)
- The two greatest over-achievers ever at UConn...Jen Rizzotti and Jamelle Elliott.
- The three greatest women's basketball players ever...Diana Taurasi, Maya Moore, Cheryl Miller
- The two people he'd want with him if fighting for his life in a foxhole...Chris Dailey and his brother
- Best venue for women's college basketball...Cameron Indoor Stadium

Reaction Score
I'm watching Geno on Center Stage right now, and I swear I see Dannykuconn in the audience. It's hard to tell for sure because he's not wearing his trademark basketball hat. Is that you there, Danny?

(Danny and I never met, but being my favorite photographer, I feel like I do.) Great, funny interview, too, especially when Geno talks about the early years in Storrs, Bascom, Lobo, Summitt.
I believe a while back Danny asked the BY for advice on whether he should wear his wig to the taping

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Great interview - nothing earth-shattering but fun stories and memories. The one about the only 2000 lost, where he and Sveta were mad at each other and in the final seconds against TN she passed up a shot and instead threw the ball to someone who wasn't expecting it and they didn't score - after the final whistle she looked at Geno with a - 'how you like that' kind of look.
Language was pretty tame, he was very relaxed and enjoying himself as was the interviewer. Good performance.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Great interview - nothing earth-shattering but fun stories and memories. The one about the only 2000 lost, where he and Sveta were mad at each other and in the final seconds against TN she passed up a shot and instead threw the ball to someone who wasn't expecting it and they didn't score - after the final whistle she looked at Geno with a - 'how you like that' kind of look.
Language was pretty tame, he was very relaxed and enjoying himself as was the interviewer. Good performance.
Center Stage interviews are always good. I don't see them all (or try to), but taped this one. Excellent interview a few years back with Bill Russell, saw several Yankees (duh), a couple of actors. Don't remember a female, but doesn't mean there hasn't been one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom