Yes, Another Article | The Boneyard

Yes, Another Article

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
UConn gives Auriemma grand celebration after earning win No. 1,000

"This is an incredible family," Nurse said. "This is something you learn your first year here when you see the former players come back and they're hanging out or offering you advice. I will absolutely come back because of what they have built and how much they've given me."

"It's amazing to see all the tradition and history of this program and live it out every day," Stevens said. "It was cool to see his first team come back. And it was cool to see Coach and CD and how happy they were. There was that feeling that what they do is paying off and you see that in the impact they've had on the players they've coached. It's a great moment for all of us."

"I'm a competitor. It's an amazing accomplishment, but I wish it had happened against somebody else," Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale said. "Obviously Geno has set the bar at a crazy high level. It's both the way his teams play and the way they conduct themselves. It's total class and the momentum that he has been able to capture and ride through a couple of decades is almost incomprehensible."

And there is a nice little video of Justine ward and Geno: Auriemma earns his 1,000th career win

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom