Yeah.....wait.....darn | The Boneyard

Yeah.....wait.....darn

Reaction Score
Listening to Satellite Radio and they mentioned Women’s basketball and UConn.

The UConn Huskies advance to their 12th straight final four. Next up for the Huskies.....The Oregon Ducks......

Sigh

Reaction Score
Listening to Satellite Radio and they mentioned Women’s basketball and UConn. The UConn Huskies advance to their 12th straight final four. Next up for the Huskies.....The Oregon Ducks. Sigh
This is great news! They must be just back from the future and already know that we won in the semi-final game. Hip hip hooray!!!!! --:D-:D-:D

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I made the same mistake earlier and was quickly corrected by the BY. I guess my subconscious was thinking that the 2 Sunday teams should meet and the 2 Monday teams meet to minimize unfair differences in lead up time. :oops:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I made the same mistake earlier and was quickly corrected by the BY. I guess my subconscious was thinking that the 2 Sunday teams should meet and the 2 Monday teams meet to minimize unfair differences in lead up time. :oops:
Geno said the same thing yesterday, he also stated that it is unfair to the teams that play on Monday to be paired against the two that played on Sunday. At the end of the statement he said "But that's because of TV gets what they want."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom