Yeah, I Want Her As A Leader | The Boneyard

Yeah, I Want Her As A Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"There have been games where it’s been really close,” Williams said. “But even if we were down that thought of losing would never go through my mind. That’s because it never went through Stewie’s or Mo’s or Morgan’s minds. When you see them playing with that much confidence and poise, you play your tempo and you play your game and do the things you can do. We know losing is a possibility, but we don’t think about it. If you do, you think it into existence.”

These articles have a way of blurring together. But it says it is updated..UConn women's basketball eyeing its 90th consecutive win

I'd pay to be a fly on the wall when this went on. Can't you see the look on Nurse's face when it dawned on her what he was saying?

“I didn’t feel it was necessary to talk about it, bring it up, address it, or anything,” Auriemma said. “After the Maryland game, we talked about what it is they’re trying to do and what it would mean to them. I said, ‘Don’t feel like you have to do any of this for anyone but yourself even though I think you’re at 14 in a row.’ Then a couple of them reminded me they’ve been here for all 89.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom