YARD PUNDITS REGAIN HOT SHOOTING TOUCH | The Boneyard

YARD PUNDITS REGAIN HOT SHOOTING TOUCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Incredible comeback by our prognositcators; seems like they pretty much match "Our Girls" when it comes to not getting thumped twice in a row. Seriously, these guys do an amazing job so many times of coming up with very solid score predictions.

This time around, in a very tight race (to mix a metaphor), Bruin lunged out of the gate to establish an early lead (though feeling foolish in the process) and held off very serious challenges by Meyers and others before being nosed out at the wire by a hard-charging Milford, a late entry coaxed out of retirement for the event. (Somebody might want to check the math by re-viewing the "Pundit" thread of, I think, yesterday....or day before....before we consider these results official.) BRUIN did Place, while MEYERS hung in there gamely for Show....MILFORD the unofficial winner in the photo.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Incredible comeback by our prognositcators; seems like they pretty much match "Our Girls" when it comes to not getting thumped twice in a row. Seriously, these guys do an amazing job so many times of coming up with very solid score predictions.

This time around, in a very tight race (to mix a metaphor), Bruin lunged out of the gate to establish an early lead (though feeling foolish in the process) and held off very serious challenges by Meyers and others before being nosed out at the wire by a hard-charging Milford, a late entry coaxed out of retirement for the event. (Somebody might want to check the math by re-viewing the "Pundit" thread of, I think, yesterday....or day before....before we consider these results official.) BRUIN did Place, while MEYERS hung in there gamely for Show....MILFORD the unofficial winner in the photo.
Whoop whoop!, wonder what I paid off for Show?

Reaction Score
Whoop whoop!, wonder what I paid off for Show?
MEYERS: Well, turned out to be a wash. The quarter you won just covers the entry fee. Amazing job, though. And Saturday is a new day.

BRUIN: Yup, that's what my math showed, just a one point differential between you and MILFORD. And you were one digit away from EXACTLY predicting the G-town point total. Fantastic.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Edged by a point by the Voice of Reason....DANG IT!
Sounds quite reasonable to me. :)

Seriously, nice job! I think my advantage was going low on the UConn score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom