Yanks Karma | The Boneyard

Yanks Karma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Day after they lie, cheat and pretend to catch a ball that was not caught 2 pretty big injuries. Karma or coincidence? Could keep the AL East interesting as Yanks are close to running away with it.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was watching MLB Tonight and heard about CC. Already knew about Andy. Yowza.

Kuroda
Nova
Hughes and...

Freddy Garcia and...

Adam Warren .

Not horrific. :eek:

Reaction Score
I am just hoping you are kidding about lie, cheat and pretend regarding the catch? Was he supposed to tell the truth and say ”hey that's a crappy call I droppped it...”???

Funny stuff yet again from a Sawks fan.

Reaction Score
I am just hoping you are kidding about lie, cheat and pretend regarding the catch? Was he supposed to tell the truth and say ”hey that's a crappy call I droppped it...”???
Nope, I'd never suppose a Yankee would do the honorable thing.

Reaction Score
Nope, I'd never suppose a Yankee would do the honorable thing.

Okay I get it now .... you are joking because I knew noone was ever that stupid to think he would come up and say "I didn't catch that sir.." For second there i thought you were serious deac..........because after all this would be the same fan base who said ARoc tried to cheat when he attempted to slap the ball out of the first baseman's glove, then when Pedroia did the same thing most said he didn't.....had me nervous thought you might be one of those idiots who never played the game before!!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I can't believe that anyone would think the player should say they didn't catch it.

There have been COUNTLESS times when a player is called safe when he knows he was tagged out. Even Red Sox players. And not ONE of them said to the ump, "no, I was out" and walked back to the dugout.

Deacon, this one takes the cake.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
wait!!! I saw a player thrown out at second on a passed ball and he was clearly safe. And the 2nd baseman didn't tell the umpire.

Horrors!!!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Hey, the guy learned that kind of stuff from the best - Captian Intangible.

Reaction Score
I just saw a Sawx game a couple weeks ago (cant remember who was up) but the Sawx player took an inside pitch, ball got the by the catcher and he pretended to get hit. Orsillo and Remy ran the replay several times, ball wasn't even close, didnt hit him, but he sold it and got 1st base.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I just saw a Sawx game a couple weeks ago (cant remember who was up) but the Sawx player took an inside pitch, ball got the by the catcher and he pretended to get hit. Orsillo and Remy ran the replay several times, ball wasn't even close, didnt hit him, but he sold it and got 1st base.

OMG, a Sox player did that too?

It's amazing. Do these fans ever watch games? This kind of stuff has been going on for years. It's baseball.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
White Sox have no honor either.

Baserunner misses the plate, gets called safe, but he lied an did not tell the ump he was out.

Obviously baseball is completely unethical throughout!

Reaction Score
I can't believe that anyone would think the player should say they didn't catch it.

There have been COUNTLESS times when a player is called safe when he knows he was tagged out. Even Red Sox players. And not ONE of them said to the ump, "no, I was out" and walked back to the dugout.

Deacon, this one takes the cake.
You are comparign banana's and passion fruit. Lots of guys (Kevin Y and Paul O classic examples from certain mutually annoying teams) think they've never been out on a close play or never watched a strike go bye. That's different than not having the baseball. Definitely seen guys claim catches when they trap the ball, but I've never heard of a guy saying he caught a ball either over the fence or in the stands when there was no ball. Give me one other MLB instance of this and I'll pipe down.

Reaction Score
You are comparign banana's and passion fruit. Lots of guys (Kevin Y and Paul O classic examples from certain mutually annoying teams) think they've never been out on a close play or never watched a strike go bye. That's different than not having the baseball. Definitely seen guys claim catches when they trap the ball, but I've never heard of a guy saying he caught a ball either over the fence or in the stands when there was no ball. Give me one other MLB instance of this and I'll pipe down.

Seriously deac don't stand by this one you look like a fool.

I have a better one, give me an instance where a guy ever admitted not catching the ball, being tagged before he hit the plate, actually not being hit by the ball and rather having it hit the bat...etc etc.....this is NOT apple and banana as you say it's baseball.....ump calls you out or safe you take it PERIOD.....c'mon you can't be that much of a hater where you actually lose your mind can you?

Reaction Score
Seriously deac don't stand by this one you look like a fool.

I have a better one, give me an instance where a guy ever admitted not catching the ball, being tagged before he hit the plate, actually not being hit by the ball and rather having it hit the bat...etc etc.....this is NOT apple and banana as you say it's baseball.....ump calls you out or safe you take it PERIOD.....c'mon you can't be that much of a hater where you actually lose your mind can you?

Your job is to come up with 1 example in the history of MLB of this happening. If that's too hard for ya, admit you are wrong and I'll back down ;)

Reaction Score
Your job is to come up with 1 example in the history of MLB of this happening. If that's too hard for ya, admit you are wrong and I'll back down ;)

You honestly look like a fool with this stupidity. Maybe hopscotch is more your speed for sports.

Reaction Score
You honestly look like a fool with this stupidity. Maybe hopscotch is more your speed for sports.
You are right, I can't bear to show my face around here. Oh wait, its just a message board with a bunch of hot air, thankfully your post helped me see that it can be such drivel.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score

I saw the same situation earlier this year. I'll try to find the link or a video.

Player falls into the bullpen area in RF. The he drops the ball and it lands under him. He reaches for the ball and by the time the ump gets there he has it back in his glove. The ump calls the batter out. The fielder runs back to the dugout and doesn't say a thing.

I think it was a Dodgers game.

Unless you feel like calling me a liar, this is the truth and you should pipe down.

Reaction Score
I saw the same situation earlier this year. I'll try to find the link or a video.

Player falls into the bullpen area in RF. The he drops the ball and it lands under him. He reaches for the ball and by the time the ump gets there he has it back in his glove. The ump calls the batter out. The fielder runs back to the dugout and doesn't say a thing.

I think it was a Dodgers game.

Unless you feel like calling me a liar, this is the truth and you should pipe down.
Ok, no problem - my goodness the reaction to something that's almost two weeks old is awfully defensive. Of course the Dodgers are originally from NY, home of cheating bastages and they are coached by the Yankee scum Mattingly!

Reaction Score
You're okay with your continuous lameness deac then I am too. Seriously easily the lamest argument ever and that says a lot on this forume..............should have admitted you were being sarcastic even if you werent.....

Reaction Score
I can't recall any player admitting that he was out but Sammy Sosa once admitted that he bleached his skin.

Reaction Score
You're okay with your continuous lameness deac then I am too. Seriously easily the lamest argument ever and that says a lot on this forume..............should have admitted you were being sarcastic even if you werent.....

I am going to cry wolf, be VERY SCARED.... READY... WOLF!!

Kind of ruins it no? Read my post, I never specifically said I thought the player should have fessed up, just that the karma of the situation was possibly biting the Yankees on the .

What is karma? Did it bite the Heat in 2011, but then go away in 2012? In this instance the other team had a player EJECTED because of the Yankee subterfuge, whether he should have done it or not I bet he felt guilty about it and that's when karma normally bites.

But just to be clear to you paranoid imbeciles I do not think that there is a causal relationship between a freakin foul ball and a broken leg. Are we done?
Happy 4th of July!

Reaction Score
Well here it is July 9th and the Yankees look pretty darn good after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom