Yahoo: Ugly title game won't be the lasting memory of this NCAA men's tournament | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Yahoo: Ugly title game won't be the lasting memory of this NCAA men's tournament

Reaction Score
Who is Nancy Armour? If she was talking about the 2011 game then I can understand. But this past Monday? Game was fine. I guess she was looking for something to write.

She went to Marquette. Jealous of UConn's success I would guess.

Reaction Score
looking at the ratings, I'll make the assumption that (like the rest of the country) -- no, they were probably not watching.
That's too bad. They could have learned something about how to play basketball. ;)

Reaction Score
least watched title game ever. this is what happens when two mid major leagues get together. smh.
Even did your name change from @kobe32?

Sick Puppy

Remember, you wanted this.
Reaction Score
Serious questions (men's program). Do you think our fan base has an inferiority complex, or maybe more "I'll show you, little brother/middle brother/dad"? Do you think there is a cultural bias towards the trad. blue bloods and the media has anointed them with iconic status, a secret handshake and initiation requirement? Change can be difficult for people and we've been messing with tradition? Because we upset the apple cart too many times beating the likes of Duke ( 9pt 'dogs in '99 in we still got no respect. I don't recall a lot of national rooting for the little guy in that one)? Do you think UConn hasn't had the sex appeal of the trad. BB's in the media? C'mon man! What's sexier than red, white, and blue?

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom