"Ya Got To Earn Ya Offseason" - Shabazz Napier | The Boneyard

"Ya Got To Earn Ya Offseason" - Shabazz Napier

Reaction Score
He had a pretty strong end to the year with the Blazers and it seems like Stotts likes him. Hoping he can continue to stick around, even if it has to be journeyman style.

Reaction Score
He has always shown the head and heart of a great, great player. If he had the physical gifts of some others he would be an NBA all star. Love Bazz, wish we had fourteen of him. -- or just a few more like him.

Reaction Score
If it wasn't for Boat, I would be right there with you. Bazz willed that 2014 team to the title.

It's Kemba for me. I'm not as old as some and was only old enough to start really following the sport in the mid 90s but Kemba winning a title with an extremely young team while being very clearly the best player in the country takes the cake for me.

Reaction Score
It's Kemba for me. I'm not as old as some and was only old enough to start really following the sport in the mid 90s but Kemba winning a title with an extremely young team while being very clearly the best player in the country takes the cake for me.
Chris Smith is still my favorite Husky.

Reaction Score
Chris Smith is still my favorite Husky.
Smith was awesome...loved that knuckle dragging crossover dribble he had...if he didn't stay home and help start the run...all these great players most likely would have chosen other programs.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Can't name just one. But limiting it to our championship era, in reverse chronological order: Bazz, Kemba, Mek, Caron, Ricky.

Reaction Score
Can't name just one. But limiting it to our championship era, in reverse chronological order: Bazz, Kemba, Mek, Caron, Ricky.

Yeah so hard to name one. Not even sure mine would stay the same asked again in a week but today: Tony Hanson, Cliff Robinson, Chris Smith, Doron, Caron

But Bazz, Kemba, Jake and Rip are all right there.

Reaction Score

Rip was pretty phenomenal too.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
KEA will always have a special place for me but Bazz's last year was most amazing - Kemba's was right behind it

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom